Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
asked by Courtney Sheffield on December 21, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
I had the same problem. Their customer service department says - and this iritates - that we likely don't have a fast enough computer. I've been looking on the Amazon webpage for where they might have listed computer requirements but I couldn't find any. Our laptop is just two years old and is reasonably built but in my opinion, speed requirements should have been front and center to any advertisement...
D. Germain answered on December 27, 2009
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you're like me you can forget to TAKE THE CLEAR PLASTIC TAPE OFF THE LENS.
P. Sawyer answered on December 27, 2009
Comment | 7 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Giancarlo Colfer answered on January 12, 2010
Comment | 5 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
PC: Needs 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium or faster processer with 512 mb Ram or Vista with 1 GB Ram
Mac: 1.66 Ghz Intel Core Duo or faster processor and 1 GB Ram

If it's choppy when it plays back then you probably either don't have a fast enough processor or enough RAM. We purchased a couple of these for our school and ran into this problem. The computers had enough RAM and 10.4.11 OS but processor was only 1.44.
Luann K. Langel answered on December 31, 2009
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
David, I have two Flip UltraHD 120 Black Video Cameras. The best quality comes with good lighting. Indoor lighting is not always ideal unless you have a lot of light. From my experience, the absolute best HD Quality Videos come from Outdoor lighting on sunny days. Even then, I've managed to pull of some spectacular night shots, and dark lighting shots (bars, restaurants, parking lots, outdoor). Zooming in will degrade the video quality, somewhat. Try to get close to your objects and avoid zooming if possible.
Giancarlo Colfer answered on March 11, 2010
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Anyone with a newer video graphics card will be able to to view your high-definition videos just fine :) no worries.
Giancarlo Colfer answered on July 21, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
so say the reason why the video looks like a pixelated mess on my computer screen (and these are videos shot outdoors on sunny days, plenty of light) is because my computer isn't brand new with a super processor and HD monitor and all the bells and whistles..... and I post a couple of these Flip videos to YouTube - is everybody going to see them as a pixelated mess or will anyone with a fast enough processor see it sharp and clear? Because if my end result is always going to look like pixels instead of people this is a worthless product.
tracy answered on July 20, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
plays great in camera, but skips when trying to play it through my iMac, despite a super-fast 2.66 Intel processor and 4GB! what could be the problem?
J. Tellalian answered on February 11, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
David Petrofsky answered on March 11, 2010

A
It depends on the lighting. I have filmed indoors with decent lighting and when I upload it doesnt look hd either. Although when I am outside, the quality is very good
J4A72 answered on May 22, 2010
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product