Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
asked by Salvee2004 on September 22, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Well, I actually have used it... not much because, like my video camera, while looking into it for too long, the display actually makes my eyes blind! (because i'm soooo close to the display) So, i don't use it.. but, It DOES WORK VERY well, not like your average, good old fashioned cameras, but good enough.
Panther Girl answered on October 15, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks very much for the information!
Salvee2004 answered on October 16, 2008

A
The viewfinder is quite adequate, and a necessity in bright sunlight which makes the screen difficult to see. Please note that if you use the digital zoom feature, then the viewfinder will NOT correctly represent what will be in the frame - you must use the LCD screen in those situations.
Kevin Carlson answered on October 24, 2008

A
Thanks very much. I did get this camera. I use viewfinders exclusively and while this one is smaller than I'm used to, it's fine. Thank you for your tip. I have also found that the viewfinder does not correctly represent the frame when using the macro/close-up feature.
Salvee2004 answered on October 24, 2008

A
True, I didn't think of the zooming or macro info, good points there...but that's probably because I don't use it very often; actually, who does, really? If the LCD is there, most people just choose to view it that way! :)
Panther Girl answered on October 24, 2008
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product