Is the iPad viewing angle easily and securely adjustable when "docked" with the keyboard?
asked by Scott R. on December 30, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
vote
Actually there is only one angle. It stands at an angle similar to how you would view your laptop. It has been perfect for me. I thought I would miss the shallow angle option from the Apple flexible cover and I carry it in my briefcase just in case but I have not used it once.
Jim K answered on December 30, 2012

A
vote
The iPad viewing angle is not adjustable with this Keyboard. It has only one setting designed to have a strong magnetic hold. It is a great angle for movie viewing and typing, and for the necessary taps on the iPad screen when typing in the keyboard.
Nimbifera answered on December 30, 2012

A
vote
No. Being magnetic it is a set angle. If you want to adjust the angle you might be better off with a keyboard that is part of a soft case.
J. Hackett answered on December 30, 2012

A
vote
There's only one position but since it's bluetooth you can angle it with another cover or dock and still use the keyboard.
Colleen E. Trahan answered on December 31, 2012

A
vote
Yes, however the angle to horizontal is fixed by the keyboard its self.
Colin Murdoch answered on January 2, 2013

A
votes
No it is stationary
ky51cat answered on December 30, 2012

A
votes
No, the viewing angle is not adjustable. It locks into one angle. I haven't found myself wishing I could adjust it, however. At least for the way I use it (sitting on a desk/table in front of me or on my lap) it doesn't seem to be necessary.
Thomas Caldwell answered on December 30, 2012

A
votes
No adjustment at all is possible. Worse still, it won't even stay in the one position if gently nudged, but will fall down. I wouldn't call this product worthless, but it's close.
Amazon Customer answered on December 30, 2012

A
votes
The viewing angle is easy and secure. However the angle is not adjustable once the Ipad is docked.
Clark J. Cowan answered on December 30, 2012

A
votes
No, not adjustable but I'm not sure what's wrong with Nathaniel's but i can pick the whole thing up by lifting my iPad. My magnets are extremely strong and the iPad never moves unless I specifically pull my iPad forward to undock. You can use it in Vertical mode as well but the magnets aren't in that piece so it's a bit less secure that way. Honestly I love this thing and it has been perfect.
Amazon Customer answered on December 30, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›