Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: vip Women's High Waisted Brooklyn Cuffed Joggers
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 1, 2013
finally joggers for longer legs. ! slimming, super cute. ordered 4/6 and im 5'7 130 lbs. love the longer length on these!!
on October 14, 2013
They're cute. I like that they fit my body we'll. They aren't heavy weighted sweats, cute to throw on but the waist is huge. I'm a size 2 so naturally I ordered a small but I had to really drawstring them up otherwise they literally wouldn't even stay up.
11 comment|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 21, 2015
It's large in the waist but ok
review image
on December 27, 2014
There are very cute but lightweight. Not thick at all! The color is very vibrant and the words are printed out beautifully. The instructions for washing made me laugh quite a bit - they were badly translated into english but still easy to understand.They fit perfect on me length wise (however I am 5'0) but is a little tight on the butt because I am a bit curvy. Great either way, covers what it needs to and looks great!
on January 13, 2015
I thought that these were SO cute until they came in the mail with bleached spots on it. I was SO disappointed. I really wanted to return them but I figured I can just wear them in the house instead of wearing them outside with those embarrassing spots on it. Other than that, they're comfortable and fit to size.
on January 3, 2014
You get what you pay for. This items arrived with holes in the seams on the backside/crotch area. Good thing I noticed in the mirror before I left the house or else everyone would have gotten a good look at my panties. Yikes! I contacted the seller and am awaiting a response.
on October 28, 2014
I am going to buy atleast one other pair because these bad boys are so comfortable and great as pajamas or work out pants, I am 5'10 and 115 lbs and the size small fit perfectly.
on March 14, 2016
I like it. Thin material. Only downfall is the waist is big, good thing I can tie it though.
review image
on September 8, 2015
I've had these for a while before deciding to write a review since other reviews were mixed about them.

First of all they came on time after ordered, I think a week or two if that?
They are comfortable, true to picture and the sizing was as expected.
They are high waisted which I personally like, (as shown in picture) they are cuffed at the bottom which is nice so they do not slide.
I LOVE that they have 2 pockets AND a back pocket that's big enough for my phone in a wallet case (galaxy s5)
They are sort of thinner material than heavier sweat pants but I would definitely reccommend giving these a try, I bought in grey and black and wear them all the time and even to work some times and they haven't torn, seem-split or anything like that and it's been around 4 months so far so they seem durable, plan on ordering more in the red and white soon :)
on October 7, 2013
I absolutely love these & they've become my most worn joggers. These are comfy to the point where I feel like I'm not wearing anything. I wear medium and I'm 5'6" so I got the size 8/10 in black and I know I'm gonna need to order more because these will be my go-to winter lazy day pants w/ a thermal under it to ward off the cold. It's held up well after washing (washed it before it was worn and it's been washed multiple times since). I machine wash it cold then air dry it just to be safe. Don't hesitate, just buy it!
22 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse