Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
virus/ malware protection will the kindle fire need protection? I see facebook as one of the apps available.
asked by laschen on November 4, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I think I've already been hit. I'm seeing number appear next to my name which automatically connects to web page. When I x it out to close it, it reappears. This began after www.opinionreader.com showed up with a survey. I didn't complete it but noe other things are appearing Arghhhhhhhh
RKZ answered on December 2, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I put a virus protection app on my Fire the first day I got it. I have no idea if it is working or not but I don't have any "bugs" so far so I'm good with that :)
Michael answered on January 12, 2012

A
What kind of virus potection app did you put on it and where did you find it?
Katskids answered on February 16, 2012

A
Rustybird, have you tried deleting your history, cookies, etc.? I just got my Fire yesterday for Christmas, and am learning to use it still, but had a web page that kept opening so I erased all the erasables, and solved the problem.
Marcia Ann answered on December 26, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
WAS THE virus protection app recommended ever revealed? TY.
Gregario answered on April 8, 2012

A
Does a virus protection app REALLY work and where do we find it??
Bernice answered on August 2, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product