4.0 out of 5 stars awesome
i used this for three months. works good. 45 minutes after taking it you are so hungry. i went from 137 to 162. i am not saying that i didnt get a little belly but it was ok cuz i never had one. i am a hard gainer and this wrked for me when nothing else has. atleast give it a try. i was skeptical too, but it actually wrked
Published on April 18, 2011 by cathy

2.0 out of 5 stars Weight Gain Plus
I brought this product a few weeks ago and there is no result in me gaining any weight. Look beyond this product.
Published on November 25, 2011 by Cust

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome, April 18, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Weight Gain Plus, November 25, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent way to gain weight!, February 21, 2011
This review is from: Weight Gain Plus
I would definitely recommend Vita Salveo weight gainer plus. It works exactly as it is stated. Your metabolism slows to allow you opportunity to gain weight! A definite must for those into body building and body sculpting!

4.0 out of 5 stars sambino, March 17, 2012
This review is from: Weight Gain Plus
i notice when its time for me to eat i eat like a house sometime i can eat 1200 calories in a meal. these pills dont make you gain wait it just make you greedy. i didnt gain weight just off taking these pills alone i have gained 24 pounds in 2 months. i went to the gym and took protein shakes also and i didnt do aerobics. But before i got these pills i couldnt eat enough between my protien shake to gain weight cause the protein shake would keep me full for hours these pills gave me an edge. i can eat 3 meals in between my protien shakes now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Weight Gain Plus
I took this during 2005 and 2006 and it worked for me.
I wasn't an active person and I was only 115 lbs at 5 foot 8.
After taking this product I almost immediatley felt hungry and craved food BIG TIME.
It took like 3 weeks for my results but boy was I surprised when I stepped on the scale
and saw "127" and shortly later "129" then eventually after say 2 months I weight 145 lbs!
All I was doing was taking this product and eating and walking 2 miles a week and I gained 30 pounds after only 2 months.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't actually work, February 18, 2011
This review is from: Weight Gain Plus
Its basically a multivitamin. I've been taking it twice a day for about a month now and it doesn't increase appetite at all. The capsule actually has a pretty bad taste to it so it actually kills my appetite somewhat even when I take it quite a while before the meal. Don't buy this. It really is a complete waste.

4.0 out of 5 stars works, February 4, 2012
This review is from: Weight Gain Plus
I have been taking this for a week. My appetite has increased a lot and food taste better. i have gained 3 pounds this week and hoping to see results like that.

Weight Gain Plus