Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
If I have a vizio and want the books put on the Samsung can it be done?
asked by Sheri on March 20, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Hey Sheri, I am a computer tech and if I am reading what your are trying to do properly, you should be able to re-download the books because you already purchased the.
First off, B&N is run by a Nook App on both Samsung w/ Android & Samsung w/ Windows8. So as long as B&N allows you to re-download or you can transfer the books, then download the Nook App... You should be fine.
For the future you may want to switch to Amazon's Kindle just because they are much easier to deal directly with.
I hoped this helps... And good luck to you!
F T. A. answered on March 20, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
it all depends where you purchased your books and what app you use to read your books. if you are purchasing a Samsung with android operating system or windows 8 operating system and you purchase(d) your books from amazon, then you just need to download the app.
F T. A. answered on March 20, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product