4.0 out of 5 stars works as replacement for MGE pulsar evolution 1100 UPS
replacement for my MGE pulsar evolution 1100 UPS.

I would have loved it if the terminals were the larger size, but the clips fit, and my UPS works again. (There are probably some applications where the smaller terminal size is needed. my UPS is not one of them.)

Published 20 months ago by Aaron J. Grier

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money unless you like buying a new one ...
Battery is junk... don't waste your money unless you like buying a new one every 4 months. Spend the extra $10 to buy a Duracell or something of the like. Nothing like telling your son to wait to ride his power wheels and then he can only ride it for 5 minutes on a full charge.
Published 3 months ago by Baby daddy

4.0 out of 5 stars works as replacement for MGE pulsar evolution 1100 UPS, May 9, 2013
This review is from: 6 volt 7.0 Ah Rechargeable Battery-Electronics (Electronics)
replacement for my MGE pulsar evolution 1100 UPS.

the seller shipped my four batteries in four individual shipments, but luckily with prime I wasn't paying for shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, March 12, 2013
Work great for a 60's motorcycle that has a little higher amperage
I would buy another but it is not a traditional automotive battery
worked great recharged surprisingly off the old bikes generator very impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Battery, December 5, 2012
This UB670 battery is a very good Battery - just what I needed. I thought the price was reasonable, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for a power wheels dream car, November 4, 2013
I ordered this for a power wheels dream car. There was nothing wrong with the battery, it ended up being a electrical issue. Great battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as original battery, May 9, 2014
I waiting a while before I posted my comment because battery go out anytime. It has been over 6 months and the money was well spent.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money unless you like buying a new one ..., October 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Battery for Hard Use, February 26, 2012
I purchased this battery from Amazon because I needed a high capacity power source for a model ship. A model, you say? Yes. I built a model of my old Navy Destroyer that weighs about 24 pounds and is about 6-feet long. It has two 6v DC motors driving two 2-3/4 inch diameter brass screws. It is radio controlled and was not a kit. When I put it in the water, I run the motors constantly except to change speeds or reverse propellor direction. I don't yet know the limits, but I have operated the model for periods well over an hour without seriously depleting the charge. The weight of the battery proved to be just right to make the model settle in the water to a realistic level just above the model's waterline. For those of you that need a sealed lead acid battery that will give you some reliable service, this is it. In the event you'd like to see my ship model, you can go to YOUTUBE.COM and search for USS WREN. The movie is '568' and runs about 14 minutes.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't even work, May 12, 2013
Charged it, installed it in my sons little power wheel and didn't work. I didn't even bother returning it. Still seating at home somewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 2, 2014
Easy

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality battery, October 8, 2012
I bought 2 batteries and I leave it charging all night, as recomended but next day only one performing OK for only a few minutes and the other one not charging as it should be.
Money and time wasted for me