Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 31, 2010 3:16:02 PM PST
VGFAN says:
Well, I don't see the sharpshooter on amazon anymore, I can still see it on gamestop.com, anyway this 1 is more expensive by like 20 bucks, and this looks cooler than the sharpshooter, I think I'm getting this and not the sharpshooter, what do you think ?

Posted on Jan 1, 2011 1:52:55 PM PST
i think you might want to wait for a bit. you really dont want to spend 20 extra bucks because it "looks cooler" Lets be honest here, CTA doesnt really have a track record of making quality products. even this gun was a flop when it first was released. all CTA did was add on a cradle for the move, and i will admit that fixes its biggest flaw, but keep in mind it wasnt its only flaw. Second, from experience i noticed that the pistol grip navigation is ideal for left handed players, and the foregrip navigation control is ideal for right handed players. we all learned how to navigate with our left hands and for a right handed person your left hand will be at the front of the gun. if your left handed like me the pistol grip navigation is great but the buttons on the barrel are all designed for somebody who is right handed since the only finger i will have that reaches those buttons is my thumb. that isnt even concidering the fact that the sharpshooter has two more buttons, plus the use of fully/semi auto fire (its pretty much a turbo control if anybody still remembers those) and the sharpshooter doesnt need AA batteries.

in the end its a gun that doesnt fit quite well for anybody, and for 20 bucks more thats a hard bargain.

Posted on Jan 1, 2011 2:00:42 PM PST
VGFAN says:
I thought guns are just piece of plastic and the controllers are the playstation move and the navigation controller !! like Wii, tbh I can't spend money on video games or their accessories in January, at least for something I'm new to it, but I really thought it's like Wii, the gun is just a piece of plastic and the ps move gonna do the rest !! I guess you're right, I'll wait and see, thank you.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 31, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 1, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about