Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Deals on Tikes
Customer Discussions > Diablo III - PC/Mac forum

waiting by door for UPS...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-34 of 34 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 15, 2012 6:25:31 PM PDT
J. says:
Try calling them tomorrow, Mr Manlove.

Posted on May 15, 2012 7:44:08 PM PDT
I had to wait til 7pm before UPS delivered my copy, and then it didn't matter. Why? Because for some reason, I can't install it off the DVD. So it's downloading the game from and I'm at 15% of a 8.1gb download and it's been 40 mins so far. My internet connection is fast, but their servers are dying. No wonder they're dying if people who have the DVD can't even install from it.

So I'll be playing it tomorrow after work. Maybe. Or maybe I'll just toss it in the corner for a week and never deal with another 1st day launch again.

In reply to an earlier post on May 15, 2012 8:49:36 PM PDT
Severum mom says:
mine took almost 2 hours to fully install...

In reply to an earlier post on May 15, 2012 8:53:28 PM PDT
User says:
ouch. I thought the 20 minutes mine took was bad.

In reply to an earlier post on May 15, 2012 8:56:20 PM PDT
Severum mom says:
well, doesn't matter anyway.. the darn server went down again for repairs.. BAAAAHH. At least I got to play long enough to know I loved it! (It's well worth the wait for me, especially after 12 yrs of waiting.)

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2012 4:15:57 AM PDT
J. says:
Strange, mine installed just fine off of the disc.

Posted on May 16, 2012 5:52:41 AM PDT
pokritz says:
i dont really understand why people are having so many issues installing the took me about the same as S. Martindale

Posted on May 16, 2012 2:56:27 PM PDT
AmbientGreen says:
The Collector's Edition is absolutely amazing, one of the best I've ever bought.

Loved the Blu-ray and Diablo soul gem USB. Very happy.

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2012 3:08:32 PM PDT
Vappour says:
@David Manlove: Email Amazon Customer Service about your problem. If it's Amazon's fault, they should make it right somehow. They've always done right by me, but you have to tell them about the problem with your order as quickly as possible.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Diablo III - PC/Mac forum
Participants:  19
Total posts:  34
Initial post:  May 15, 2012
Latest post:  May 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Diablo III - PC/Mac
Diablo III - PC/Mac by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac OS X Intel, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
2.5 out of 5 stars (3,809)