Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
wall AC adapter? Where do you get the wall adapter?
asked by Larry Mahan on October 24, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
I use a 110 to USB converter from Walmart. Cost $7.00. then plug the USB charger cable that came with the radio into the converter. Works good so far.
mark 223 answered on November 3, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

Ambient Weather WR-AC1 Mini-USB to AC Adaptor for Small Electronic Devices
Ed the Weatherman answered on October 24, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product