Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
I want to get my 3 year old granddaughter either a inno tab 2 or the leap pad 2 . I don't want her to outgrow it too fast . Which one?
asked by Diane on December 1, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
We just bought this innotab 2 and love it. We had the fist one, but my little boy kept dropping it so it no longer worked properly. I would wait until she is 4 or so to get it, it didn't make it long at our house due to slippery fingers! Hopefully now that he is 5 this new one will fare better. Good luck!!
L. Norris answered on December 1, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
innotab is good
Scotiabank Debit Visa answered on December 1, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My son is 4 and I bought them both but he gravitates more to the inno tab 2
Mrs. Sherrie T. Pruitt answered on December 1, 2012

A
i purchased the inno tab for my 4 year old grandson has alot of options so it will grow with the child
tammi sawyer answered on December 1, 2012

A
My 2yr old daughter is insane over her Innotab 2 and so is her 6yr old sister..lol so I would say from my experience it can last till shes 6 or older they have games for 6-7 yr olds so as she grows you can get the more advanced game.
Amazon Customer answered on December 2, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product