Do you want to know if luck, wealth and health can be attracted ? Read here

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 16, 2007 11:00:22 AM PDT
Carpe Diem says:
A guy who was always unlucky, since the earliest memories until 25, kind of good things were always about to happen and bam! something else happened which totally destroyed the good to come, got the chance of his dreams with a girl he could only dream about.
Well he thought, if I was always miserable because all my luck was getting together for just getting this girl, well...it was very much worth it!
The girl showed to become in deep love for him, she was a very lucky person, with a great family, great friends, good hearted, and over all that she inherited two months after marrying the guy, a house and some good stock in large companies from an aged aunt who liked her much and died in Canada.
Life became great, the best year of the guy's life, obviously her luck had overcome his bad luck... but then..BAM! A missing cousing appeared contesting the inheritance and all went away, the girl got a terminal illness, her family had a bad accident loosing three members including a brother and the mother, the guy lost the job because of staff cuts, all became darker than before. Had his bad luck retreated for a while just for striking back worst than before?
One day, while seating in the park, trying to find in Nature some rest for the mind, he heard two guys speaking about some kind of old tradition talisman which saved the father of one of them from bankrupcy. Yeah! sure, like if a little carved stone or metal symbol will change things right..?

But the guy speaking was so convinced about, that when they departed ways, the unlucky guy took courage, approached and asked more. He was told simply to go to a page in the Net and to take the chance.

Well, the guy went to the page, read about some kind of design that could help to get his life in order with the Universe, so wealth, luck and health will follow. Curiously was not much of sales pitch in the site, no phony testimonials, no "get lucky" or stuff, just a polite explanation and a way to order it.

Something was feeling ackward, kind of out of place but in the good way. In his credit card the guy had no money and the bank account was near zero. Some money was in a drawer but not enough. Crazy as it was to make such a thing, he called a friend and asked for the money even if he never wanted to mix money with friends. People sometimes take crazy absurd decisions when cornered isn't it?

He ordered the Toki.Moai which was the name of the talisman or design and for 15 days was thinking how stupid could he be to make such a thing.

One day, he picks up the mail and finds an envelope plain and simple and inside the Toki.Moai he ordered. Nothing impressive, as a matter of fact looking quite simple. Thinking that at least he should try to take his best shot and, to tell the true, feeling a bit ridiculous, he followed the instructions.

After some days and when he was already over the matter of feeling so stupid of spending money he din't have on something like that, a letter comes from his job asking for an interview given that the company has been taken over by a bigger company and they needed staff with experience.

In a period of months, the guy got a job position better than before, the wife started to respond to an experimental new therapy and is nearly 100% healthy, the lawyers abroad found that the lost cousin was a fake and all inheritance came back, the friend who borrowed the money got a contract for three times the salary, and things started to happen and happen as in a flow.
Today, the guy and his family are in the best of times and have already created savings and safeguards for never having problems again, not big ones at least.

Now I ask, could this have been all just destiny, fate or random events? or the Toki.Moai really works? I personally think that to believe that was all random or that it was fate is still more supersticious than to believe that some ancient knowledge allows us to enter in harmony with Life,... but that is just me ....

By the way...as you must have guessed, yes, the guy was me ... and the place I found the priceless device was http://www.toki-moai.org

...and yes, I am going around telling as many people as I can, I believe I owe it!

In reply to an earlier post on May 6, 2008 10:27:29 PM PDT
XenoWorld says:
What's the cost?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jun 16, 2007
Latest post:  May 6, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Matrix Energetics: The Science and Art of Transformation
Matrix Energetics: The Science and Art of Transformation by Richard Bartlett (Hardcover - April 3, 2007)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (174)