Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
I'm wanting to upgrade from my Quicken Deluxe 2011 to the new Home and Business. Are there any known issues I should be aware of?
asked by Robin A. Johnson on January 10, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
Sondra in SC answered on January 10, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We are on Revision 10. That's right revision 10 since October 1st Release. That should tell you something right there. In my 20 years of using this product, this has to be the buggiest version of Quicken ever produced. Typical Intuit, Break, Fix, Break, Break, Fix, Break! Don't even get me started with Quickbooks.
J. Viscott answered on January 10, 2013

A
Chris Lee answered on January 10, 2013

A
I just upgraded from the 2011 version and I do not like their new budget interface at all. I am wishing I had kept my old files so I could go back to the 2011 version. That being said, the only issue that I am aware of (other than not liking the new interface) is that I cannot view any of my old saved budget reports, I will have to recreate them. If it were me, I would hold off on the upgrade.
Shopping4it answered on January 10, 2013

A
It didn't work with my bank. When I attempted to update account info it would duplicate all entries and I had to go through and manually delete all the doubles. After contacting Quicken they said they were aware of the issue and working on it but there was no fix available. I uninstalled it and got my money back.
Holcombwoodworking answered on January 11, 2013

A
Elizabeth A. Cvetic answered on January 10, 2013
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I had to re-create nearly all of my saved reports, because for some reason they flashed on the screen and then went blank with the new version. It was pretty annoying because I had a lot of them, but that's the only functional issue I've encountered. The interface is a bit different and takes some getting used to, but it has some nice features once I got used to it.
Janet answered on January 10, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Gorilla Boy answered on January 10, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not that I am aware of.
Heather H. answered on January 10, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 20, 2013 7:40:50 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›