What's the warranty on Hamilton Beach 51101B Single-Serve Blender (with Travel Lid)? I didn't find any warranty information on the product page. Can anybody who owns this item share this information? Thanks!
asked by Grace Gao on February 17, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Just hope you don't need to use it. HB will charge you shipping and handling to send you a new one.
Valkyrie answered on June 22, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you read the book that comes with the blender, it clearly says, "This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase, except as noted below."

A bit further it reads, "There is no warranty with respect to the following, which may be supplied with this product, including without limitation: glass parts, glass containers, cutter/strainers, blades, seals, gaskets, clutches, motor brushes, and/or agitators, etc."
Kerry Branham answered on October 26, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine just broke also... :(
Msg43 answered on November 3, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was curious myself, and it was surprisingly elusive, but just found this: http://www.hamiltonbeach.com/products/blenders-all-blenders.html
"Built to last, every Hamilton Beach® Blender is backed by a 3-year limited warranty. That's performance and peace of mind."
Hai Chen answered on February 22, 2011
Comments (2) | 4 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks very much for providing this info!
Grace Gao answered on February 23, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The booklet that comes with this blender says the warranty for it is one year. If you need a replacement cup, as I do, they will send a new one for a shipping and handling charge of $4.95.
Julia LaJolla answered on September 18, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
HB didn't do well by me on another product so I just stopped buying them
Brenda C. answered on August 9, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product