2,735 Reviews
 (1,867)

1 YEAR 1 MONTH UPDATE: Like a beast it is still rocking. Charge times have not changed. Battery time is still the same. I am really amazed. And having modified the Otterbox to fit it I am really quite content. I cannot compare to any other batteries in this size as I have no need since this has done it's job for the last year without pause.

UPDATE ON BATTERY...
Published 17 months ago by J. Seidel

1.0 out of 5 stars WAS a great product.
First off, I really liked this product. Delivery was fast, and the packaging was ready to use. Instructions were well written and installation was a breeze.

The performance of this battery was amazing. I could easily go an entire week on two charges.

Published 16 months ago by Eric

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 year later. Impressive. New updates. Case Mod. Signal strength., April 10, 2013

UPDATE ON BATTERY TIME: Using the phone on the lowest brightness I got 117.5 hours = 4 days 19 hours of runtime. Using the phone at the brightest screen setting I got 64.5 hours = 2 days and 16 hours of runtime. Charging from 0% took 12 hours but I found a glitch, it will say 100% at 6 hours, but when you unplug it, it drops down to 60% or so. Plug it back in and charge it to 100% in another 6 hours. This battery truly does rock.

UPDATE ON SIGNAL STRENGTH: I decided to try the free apps. After testing I may need to try the paid apps or just call it quits on testing. I used 2 apps. Cell Signal Strength and Network Signal Strength. I turned WiFi off. I restarted the phone so nothing but the DBM apps were running. I used the ZeroLemon and the Samsung battery included with the phone. Guess what folks? Both batteries returned the same results no matter in the 3 places I stood. This was the highest score GSM STR: 22 LTE RSRP: 99DBM They fluctuated but mostly came back to these numbers. This is why I may need to try the paid apps. I still honestly think that signal strength in Arizona is the issue and not the battery. I just don't know. I get calls and internet almost everywhere it just slows down dramatically indoors. Sorry for the inconclusive results.

UPDATE ON CASE MOD: Used a dremel on the OTTERBOX DEFENDER inner plastic case, cut out the size of the battery. Fits perfectly with the silicon skin to hold it all together (really fits perfectly) and I still have the corners of the phone protected by the case. I am really glad I altered the DEFENDER case to fit this battery. Like walking around with a brick now. And looking at it you can't really tell that it holds this monster battery. If you own the DEFENDER, do yourself a favor and mod it. You will not regret it.

UPDATE: Just found out about modding my OTTERBOX DEFENDER to fit this battery. Will do it this week and say if it is worth destroying a OTTERBOX for. I have been dying for a good protective case. The one provided is fine but not drop rated. Glad I got a spare case to play with. Anyways battery still going strong.

Just got it today. Fast ass delivery, thanks Amazon.

Packaging was simplistic and beautiful. Well done zip-lock bag. I like that. This thing is heavy, never forget your phone just on weight alone.

Opened it up, they have directions printed on the battery, at first I thought it was in some sort of plastic shell, realized the whole thing was the battery.
(Damn you Amazon let me post my own pics) Popped out old battery and jacked this one in, was scared to press down on the extended part of the battery but it gave and locked in, tight fit, excellent design.

Snapped the cover on, seems ok. It does bulk up the phone quite a bit and makes you feel like you are carrying a Mid-early 90's Cell phone. Not a bad thing.

Came charged at 53% and in an hour was up to 79%, 10mins later it was at 81%, you do the math. I think that is a great rate for such a battery.

I am thoroughly impressed. Sadly I cannot use my Otterbox Defender obviously. So for long trips this suits me and for reg day stuff I will go back to my Defender/Samsung combo.

Will update on battery life. As time goes on. As of writing 30 mins added 5%

Update 10: Battery still running strong, only one thing has become of any concern and that is loss of signal in buildings. This could be attributed to weather or my provider AT&T. I honestly don't know. It just seems since summer started that I find it harder to get a signal indoors. At home no problem and while driving not an issue but when I enter a building, I tend to get about a 50% chance of connecting. Otherwise I cannot complain about the battery life nor will I. I really like the fact I can run this all day and not have to even think about charging. The back cover has also taken a beating and stays true to form. For the price and the longevity, this battery is a best buy.

Update 9: 6.5 hours till 100% charge. This thing is beast. I will now update monthly. I never seem to run out of power, interesting note: sometimes the battery percentage increases. Strange.

Update 8: Charging now, I will time how long until 100% and both icons appear.

Update 7: 57 hours later and we hit 3%. I say incredible, holy s***. I am constantly on some app doing one thing or another and it lasted this long. Max Screen brightness was about 8 hours.

Update 6: 39 hours without plugging in and it is 30%. Really good!

Update 5: 27 hours no charging. 66% left! Amazing!

Update 4: 17 hours unplugged. Went on the road, phone calls, Google maps, texting, FB, web search, screen brightness maxed. You get the point. 78% BAM! About 7% lost while out for a few hours.

Update 3: Unplugged 14 hours ago. 85% with varying usage. Going on the road for about 2 hours where most of the workload will be done on the phone, we shall see how it puts up with heavy use.

Update 2: According to the phone, battery is fully charged now, both 100% icons show. Might get an App to verify but that is only 6.5 hours to full. Not bad from 53%

Update 1: Approximately 4 hours and it is 100% They say 12 hours to fully charge. My phone has yet to say "Unplug charger" so it is probably still charging. Will update.

5.0 out of 5 stars Need More Power? This Is Your Best Option!, March 13, 2013
This review is from: [180 days warranty] ZeroLemon Samsung Galaxy S III 7000mAh Extended Battery + Free White Extended TPU Full Edge Protection Case(Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i747, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i535, T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung T999, U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3 R530, and Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung L710) ***NFC for S Beam and Google Wallet***- WORLD'S HIGHEST S3 BATTERY CAPACITY **USA PATENT PENDING DESIGN**- White (Wireless Phone Accessory)
-------------- Update 8/2014 -----------------

The battery is still holding a charge and works properly. However the battery has started to bulge in between the two of the cells. It appears as a small separation and TPU case becomes very tight because of the bulge. No odd or extra heat being given off during charging or use.

----------------------------------------------

I currently have three batteries for my Samsung Galaxy S3; 2100mAh (stock), 3000mAh (Digital Energy), and this one... the big boy 7000mAh battery.

I was concerned about the TPU surround case frankly, but it worked perfect and in fact better than other cases. For a size comparison, this 7000mAh case size is almost identical to my Digital Energy 3000mAh battery + larger door. So really, why bother with the 3000mAh unless you really want a "stock" look to your phone. There isn't a reason. Here are your pros and cons:

Pros:
** Days of power rather than hours.
** The battery and case fit really well.
** Not any thicker than a 3000mAh kit from Digital Energy.
** Ship time was 3 days.

Cons:
** You need to grab an external charger. Charge time takes a while.
** If you are worried about the added weight, then this isn't for you.
** Recommend 5 charge / discharge cycles. This is a 2 month job because of capacity.

Capacity is a double-edged sword. You will have a ton of runtime, but you will also have a ton of charge time. Just the way it goes. But at $35, and considering that it doesn't make the phone bigger than 3000mAh kits, this is a no-brainer. Easily the best extended battery kit out there for the S3. Do yourself a favor and pick up one of those cheap-o external chargers. Even though they are slow, it ends up saving you time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better battery than stock, March 23, 2013
If you're like most Samsung Galaxy S3 owners, you're probably getting 8-10 hours of battery life with the stock battery. I ran out of juice several times since purchasing my S3 in Nov '12. I shopped around for weeks trying to find the best battery solution and decided on the ZeroLemon after reading the reviews. I'm glad I did.

I received the battery earlier this week and let it charge for 12 hours as recommended by the instructions. I turned on WiFi, BlueTooth, Location Services (GPS) and set my screen brightness to maximum. I also turned off battery save mode. Here's how my first battery discharge went:

1. 24 hours - 63% battery available
2. 48 hours - 33% battery available
3. 55 hours - battery drained

I should note that I used Pandora, video recording and a fair bit of camera usage - especially on the third day.

Likes:
- Blue case looks great
- Feel and grip of the case
- Excellent workmanship and fit of the case - all the holes line up nicely and I had no problems plugging in the power cord or headphones
- Very long battery life
- Ability to keep brightness at maximum without worrying I'll be out of juice by the end of the day

Issues:
- No issues with the battery or the case but I did find out some things about the S3 when the battery gets low
- When the S3 battery reaches 10%, features like the camera stop working
- When the battery reaches 5%, the screen dims and can't be turned up

If you want a bigger battery for your S3, I recommend this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great battery..but whoa, what happened to GPS, July 19, 2013
My husband is willing to try anything once, especially when it comes to his phone. I will spare the details, but he is no stranger to pushing his phone to the max. So when he saw this ZeroLemon 7000 mah battery for his Galaxy S3 on Amazon, he was all for it.

He realized going in for a battery this size, there would be some size to it and his normal case would never fit, but it did come with a soft plastic back for the phone. When it arrived he was amazed that it was more like a really large size battery piggy backed on a normal battery. The case fit on super easy and is a soft plastic which adds much more grip than the stock shiny plastic back that came stock from Samsung. It looks like it will absorb a fall, but as to how long the case lasts is an unknown. By the way, he is not adventurous enough to actually drop the S3 to test the back's protection.

So he got it all charged and ran it for 24 hours under normal use, including some WiFi tethering and music streaming. Really a normal day for him. There was still 48% of the battery left after 24 hours. For an S3, that is amazing. Yes, he said it adds some weight and thickness to the phone, but it still fits in his car holder and he just carries it in his pants pocket so it fits fine.

So now he is totally in love with this battery and singing its praises. Then he took a little trip and clicked on the GPS for navigation. Hmmm, no satellite lock! Well, S3's are notoriously known for bad for GPS, but he has always been able to get a lock outside. He went through possible fixes on line and tightened all the screws, pulled the SIM card yada..yada..yada, but still no satellite lock. He was not even thinking it was a battery issue until he thought about the size of the battery. He looked on line and found the GPS antenna placement was in the top left side of the phone looking from the back and it is partially covered by the battery now.

Still not wanting to give up the battery, he switched to his old battery and got an instant satellite lock. Put the new 7000mah battery in and no lock. Repeat it all again and the problem is always with the new battery.

Verdict, it seems this battery just won't allow GPS to work on his phone and he is bummed. He still uses the battery, only because his need of GPS is seldom, but when travels he will be taking it out.

So, if you need GPS, I just can't recommend this battery. If you don't use GPS, then it is a great choice for a long lasting battery.

Disclosure: I received a sample unit to test and evaluate in exchange for an honest unbiased review.

1.0 out of 5 stars WAS a great product., May 15, 2013

However, about two and a half weeks of use later, the capacity began to degrade. After about two charge cycles since I noticed, the battery would only last for a full day at most.

The battery is now useless to me and I am in the process of returning it. Zerolemon did not reply to any of the emails I sent them, regarding this issue. So as it stands, I have no idea what the cause is, or if there is a solution. At this point, it's too late.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery if you hate being tethered to chargers for your galaxy s3, April 23, 2013
R.S. (Delray Beach, Florida) - See all my reviews
At&t Galaxy S3 - with all my apps (camera, email, evernote, web browsing, etc.), I am getting about 36 hours use thus far (and that was charging it with 15% charge left). In my initial experience, it is less than what is advertised but still MUCH better than having to carry around spare batteries. Maybe if I turned off GPS, Wifi, Bluetooth, etc, I will get more out of it but I want to use my device for my purposes and not have to compromise as I need to do with the stock battery (and less useable Hyperion spares that always seem to drain faster than the stock battery).

It does make your phone a brick (thick and heavy), but it feels solid in hand and the TPU soft plastic case fits well and provides good protection.

I also purchased the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Shield for AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular Sold by: iTech Accessory which is a decent protector but unfortunately it does not work well with TPU case as the edges of the case tend to rub against the protector, causing it to separate, bubble, etc. You can trim the protector but do so before applying it to the phone and with a steady hand (i.e. you will see cut line imperfections unless you are very accurate in trimming all around the protector.

Zerolemon also recommend you drain your battery to 2% before charging which makes it a logistical challenge to get the battery to drain to that point, say before you go to sleep at night, or it means you may need to get a second zero lemon battery (I check and they are currently out of stock) or insert your original battery and back cover (which means you have to have both in your pocket wherever you go)..seems inconvenient to me.

Would love to see a TPU case with a front cover attached (to open book style).

Overall, I am happy with my purchase and if you want to be able to walk around without extra batteries in your pocket or charger nearby.

April 24, 2013 Update --> Good additional input from the Zero Lemon folks:

I recently purchased your zero lemon extended life battery for my galaxy S3 (Amazon.com)

I am reading your little instruction manual and have some questions that I hope you can answer.

Q: I am finding that the battery lasts maybe 1.5 days before needing a charge. Must it go to 2% on the phone before charging?
A:This is not necessary. As we see in various cases where the battery percentage indicator showing battery 3% for prolong period of time when the actual capacity is at ~ 30%, we recommend client to use up to 2% to ensure they get the full use of their battery. Otherwise, you can charge at anytime as you please.

Q: I am trying to time it to charge in the evening so it will be full all day. What are the implications if I charge it at 15% or 40%?
A: There is no implication

Q: Is it a lithium battery pack? If so, isn't Lithium free from having a memory effect? A: There is no memory effect. All steps are for calibration of the phone and not calibration of the battery

Q: Your instructions #4 say to charge the battery 'once every month'. Do you mean if it is not regularly used you should charge it once a month?
A: That is correct

Additional Questions

Q: As an fyi, the TPU case does not work well with the Amazon.com sold "ArmorSuit MilitaryShield Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Shield for AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Sold by: iTech Accessory" as the edge of the TPU case rubs up against the screen protector causing it to separate and bubble. Is there a screen protector that you are aware of that is designed to fit and not be affected by the edges of the TPU case (ie the dimensions of the screen protector fit within the edges of the TPU case?

A: At the moment we cannot recommend any as we have not fully tested with other 3rd party screen protector. We are developing our screen protector at the moment to compliment this case

Q: Might you consider also selling a TPU case or carbon case with a cover? For example I really liked this Black Folio Carbon Fiber Case Cover Battery Door For Samsung Galaxy S3 and it would be a perfect solution if you could make one that fits your battery.
A:As additional cover will incur additional cost, we believe it is the best interest to keep cost low for our clients and not to develop a cover.

Updated experience: I went to sleep with 31% charge left and woke up 7 hours later with it showing 30% still left, I started to use the phone as I normally do (finished watching an HBO to go movie on WiFi, email, browsing) and 3.5 hours later it is at 8% charge (I have had 2 Galaxy S3 warnings to charge the battery, once @ 15% and once @ around 10%). I will continue to deplete the battery to the recommended 2% and then recharge. The Battery seems to charge fast.

The zerolemon battery is once again orderable on Amazon so I purchased a second battery today and will plan to drain one to 2%, switch over to the other one and put the depleted battery into an external charger. It is SO NICE not having to worry about by battery dying when I am out and about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery / Very Good Rugged Case, June 5, 2013
Initial Review: JUST opened my ZeroLemon 7000mAh S3 battery, so thus I cannot review the actual battery. This initial review is for the case as the battery is charging. Case is nice. It has a slightly textured feel to it, but nothing crazy. It is already dirty though from my attempt to put it in my leather belt clip that I had the phone in. I can tell this will get dirty very fast, but so far it seems to clean off easily with a little "spit n scrub". The fit is very nice. Wraps around the S3 with my iloome tempered glass screen protector nicely. Logo is nice and small. The holes line up VERY nicely. The charger (usb cable) does not bump up the bottom part at all as some do. Buttons on the side are also nicely aligned. I will update this more with use and once battery is being used (cannot wait!).

Update 6-6-13: So far I really like the case. Might be my favorite to date (third extended tpu case -QCell and Yesoo *Also reviewed*) although I'm still unsure about the camera/speaker/led part being sunk in. Aesthetically, I think I like the entire back domed, but this is how it NEEDS to be with no true back cover, I know this. As far as the battery, charged it overnight and just put it in. The weight of extended batteries never, ever bothered me, nor the added bulk. That being said, this does add some weight to the phone (and I'm use to the QCell 4200mAh battery). It will take some getting use to, but I must admit, it does feel more solid with the added weight and nice "grippy-ish" case. Now to give it a test run and report back on longevity/performance of this beast.

Update 6-8-13: Well, Initial charge seems to be OK... went 1 day with 75% left, then yesterday I apparently used >50%, so I'm at 17% left with 2 days, 0h, 11m, 4s use. Of that 3h 20m 38s screen time. Either way this already surpasses the 20-30 hours I got on my QCell 4200mAh! Hoping I can extend this out a bit as I am still on the initial charge. Yeah, I know it will take some time to stabilize, not too worried. I did do a lot during that time too. End results of Charge 1: 2 days, 10 hours, 6 minutes, 43 seconds (last screen cap and went another ~45min or so on the last 2%).

Update 7-24-13: I am now getting 3 days out of it, albeit using it less. Max I've hit is 3 days, 2 hours, 57 minutes (At time of screen cap. Went over 3d, 3h). I LOVE these! I have two and rotate them between use and wall charger. Wall charger is "slow", but when this battery lasts 3 days, it has plenty of time to charge.

Update 1/23/14: Battery is holding normal 2 days of heavier use consistently. What I'm updating this for is the ZeroShock Rugged case I got yesterday.

CASE REVIEW:
So I finally got mine in the mail.... I HATE HATE HATE HATE DHL!!! 12 days, seriously?! I can spend 36c or whatever a stamp is now and send a letter from Boston to LA in less time!!!

Moving past that and back to the case...

This case is great!!! I love this thing! I think this thing could survive about anything and it accommodate the ZL battery. I did find two thing I'd change through.
1. The screen protector has a outward bubble which gives the screen a "squishy" feel to it. Ive already found that typing can be troublesome with this
2. I wish the clips were on the other sides. The clip on the left, in the middle is for the top of the belt clip. Couple this with me holding the phone in my right hand, so when i put my phone in a pouch or something, the top goes toward my front and the screen inside towards my hip. Well, this isn't possible in the belt clip

Save these two things, case is amazing!! I do plan on emailing ZL about these, I know they wont be able to do anything about the clip thing, but bubble issue should be able to be corrected i'd think. and I dont wanna just remove it... for some reason.

So after emailing ZL directly about my issues, knowing nothing could be done about the clip thing, but wanted to see what the official word on the bubbling of the screen protector was, I got the following reply:

"Please note rugged case screen protector can be popped out."

That was the entirety of the email reply, which I was rather disappointed in. I replied asking them if that was the official word, or if there was an actual fix/correction on the way.

So with that, I took the sucker apart and removed the built in screen protector. Found it is held in place by a simple "string" of double sided tape. Just push the screen protector out and it will VERY SIMPLY come off with the double sided tape hopefully at least STARTING on the screen protector, then just peel it off. Mine came off in 3 nice big chunks in all. No mess or anything left behind thankfully! Slapped on my brand new iloome tempered glass protector (man I'm anal about those things, took me ~5minutes to get it "perfectly" aligned). Once I put the front case back on, it was noticeably more snug, and I had to coax it in slightly, but nothing too bad at all. Threw it all back together and LOVE LOVE LOVE the results!! -Big honkin battery, what feels like GREAT drop protection (not willing to test this on purpose), and a screen protector that I know is a BEAST. I'm in love with my phone all over again!

*Note, case I received does not look exactly like picture for black/black case. Colors are same, but style looks like that of the Purple/Yellow case with the thin bar at the top around the speaker/sensors/led rather than the entire top being covered as shown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good luck killing this bad boy., June 5, 2013
As I type this I'm trying like hell to kill this battery...I have followed ZeroLemon's recommendation and fully charged it for 12 hours before first use, and during the first five cycles get it down to one percent before charging. I am on my 5th cycle now, and have to use games and the assistive light app to go from 2% down to 1%. ( It's been an hour and twenty minutes with the light on while jumping in and out of several game apps, and I still have 2% ) This thing is a BEAST! I run sync and mobile data only, ( no GPS/Bluetooth/WiFi ) so I cannot attest to performance while using those, but I run Pandora/ Youtube/games/video playback/Gmail/and around 3 hrs of phone use per day, and I get 72 hours of use from ONE charge! With the Samsung stock 2100 mAh battery, I was lucky to get 8 hours at work without plugging it up in the afternoon.... o.O
It does add some bulk, ( about another phone's worth of thickness ) but for this kind of juice, I don't care one bit! The case fits snugly, and cleans up easily. ( I changed out an alternator in a friend's car and the dirt/grease came off with warm water and a washcloth )
Long story long, if you need the uptime, get this battery!

1.0 out of 5 stars The name states it all UPDATED!, July 1, 2013
Kathi Mitchell (Rhode Island, USA) - See all my reviews
I would have given maybe 3 stars but after my experience with this battery I feel I have very valid reasons for this rating,
1. Customer service is extremely rude.
2.You can only contact customer service via email. Will not give a phone number to talk to someone.
3.They state that they will go above and beyond to get a 5 star rating and all I got was a sarcastic email and talked to me like I was 5
4. They don't tell you upfront that if you are not using the original charger that comes with your phone it will not charge correctly.
5. In order to have have that charger you must spend another 18.00 for charger and battery.

Now into the battery

1. Hyperion and Gorilla Gadgets extended batteries are basically the same in size, 4200m and 4500m respectively.
2. Zerolemon is 7500m, so they claim. With this stated you would like you would get at least additional 10 hours of battery life.
3. Hyperion and Gorilla Gadgets batteries I get about 24 hours of heavy usage and that includes standby time.
4. Zerolemon battery I got 30 hours of the same usage.

Here is another problem5
I did exactly as stated. Initial charge 12 hours and 6 cycles of draining down to 2%. I did both. My battery life never increased. Also since it is so big, you can not fit into a wall charger. So let's say you start your day with 100% and the next day you start off at 30%. By mid day you have a dead battery and can only charge it in your phone. So what do you do when you are at work, it's 12pm and you get out at 5pm, no phone unless you carry a spare battery with you. This defeats the purpose of having such big battery.
It also interferes with cell and data since it blocks your antenna.

Advice, if you buy keep another battery on standby. I will keep and use on weekends when usage is not so high. Will not use as everyday battery. Buyer beware!

UPDATE:
Since review I have been flooded with email from Baxterwireless. Asking how can they fix the problem and will I retract my feedback. I forwared all emails with the negative customer service and they blew me off. 2 weeks later, today July 15, 2013 want to know why I have not responded to their emails!

Buyers seriously reconsider this product. Unless you are willing to pay for a item that does not work as described and horrible customer service then so be it. You have been warned.

2.0 out of 5 stars Degrades signal a little bit......Updated review 4/25/13..., April 19, 2013
pros: long battery life + fairly slim profile for such a large battery.

cons: degrades cellular and data signal a little.

While I try to remain objective the bottom line is that I most definitely had some signal loss.

In the same area I tested both the stock and the "zerolemon" battery and with the Zerolemon battery installed I consistently lost data connection,had text that would come back failed and had incoming calls go straight to voice mail.
(Although to be fair it is a weak signal area to begin with, but never had a problem with text or calls before)

I switched back to the stock battery and had none of these problems...I tested this over the course of a day to be sure.

In the exact same spot I tested both signal strengths.

Stock battery with body glove drop suit case = -69dBm.

Zerolemon battery and included case = in between -79 and -84 average dBm.

Now that's not a massive difference but if you are in an already weak signal it will make a difference.

I have strong suspicions that most of these "reviews" are from Zerolemon employees.

They company claims to strive for customer satisfaction but when I contacted them I got brushed off very quickly.

Bottom line is that yes the battery last longer...but that means nothing if you get no signal.

UPDATED 4/25/13

After having the battery for a week or so I wanted to give another review.

Pros: The battery does last for an incredibly long time.
Same thickness as other extended batteries + cases and about 2500 more dBm.

Cons: The battery most definitely causes signal lose for me, I constantly lost data(3G/4G) connections all day long,prime example is that I was unable to listen to internet radio without constant skipping and cutting out. I don't have this problem with the stock battery.

The case it comes with fits well but is pretty flimsy and I don't think it will offer much protection if dropped and the case is also the extended battery cover, so the battery could become dislodged and possibly damage your phone.

The battery is VERY VERY VERY difficult to install...I would be really concerned with with damaging my phone, its that hard to install.

I have decided to return this battery and look for something else, I hope this review helps out.

Rate and Discover Movies