Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
asked by Ellen Ripley on November 26, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 28, 2011 7:08:03 AM PST]

A
yea me to it wont take the code any help on how to get code to work...
SUSAN SUMMERS answered on November 28, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
J. Churchill answered on November 28, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Since posting I have read elsewhere that Square Trade has worked out a deal with Amazon to offer these warranties at the price quoted on Amazon. Getting tired of companies working out deals together that in the end hurt the consumer.
Ellen Ripley answered on November 28, 2011

A
K Ako answered on December 2, 2011

A
You have to buy the warrente thru amazon then call sqaretrade and they will give you the 35% back! at least thats what sqare trade said when I called them!
Jimmy DigiJr. answered on December 31, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You talk to a Squaretrade Rep and they will work it for you. I bought 2 Kindles and got the discounts a week ago (today is 1/17). I did have to warrantee them ahead of time with Amazon though. The rep saw them and from there he applied the discount. Now I have no worries.
JnzWorld answered on January 17, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not cool of Amazon or Square Trade. Why in the world does it make sense to make the deal more complicated for the end user? I will use my Fire without the extended warranty, and if it breaks, I will throw it out and remind myself to avoid another Amazon tablet.

These kinds of deals should be easy, as extended warranties are a high margin business.
Paul F answered on February 21, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Disagree with you, Paul Fountaine, if one call to Square Trade is all it takes to get the extra 35% that is easy as pie, that is if they are indeed doing this. They answer phone calls quickly at Square Trade. Well worth it to get the extra year of coverage. Amazon's coverage does not include Accidental damage and I have heard of quite a few people who have accidentally sat on their Fire's and broken the screen.
Ellen Ripley answered on February 21, 2012

A
Sorry, Ellen, it doesn't work. I just left a review of the ST warranty for the Fire. ST customer service says that the warranty can only be purchased through Amazon and there is no way to get a coupon code applied. There is an agreement between Amazon and ST and that's just the way it is. I spoke to two different people.
reddog56 answered on May 17, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product