Is there a warranty on this product if purchased from Amazon? What was the lowest price on version 12. How well does it install/uninstall on Windows 8, http://nuance.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6472 suggests it can be installable.
[UPDATED] asked by Radha Krishna P on February 27, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
You get the normal factory warranty. The $50 I paid was the lowest price I saw, and got a factory sealed box with the headphones also. I still use XP Pro, so can't advise on Win8. Works great, had no problems installing.
David L. Fuseler answered on February 28, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes
Chip answered on February 28, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't know on the warranty or lowest price. It did install well on Windows 8.
Jim answered on February 28, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
To the best of my knowledge, warranties are given by manufacturers, not sellers. If you have a problem, that is where to look for answers.

As an Amazon Vine Voice member, I received this product gratis. In return, I wrote an informative review for others to read, helping them decide if they want to buy the item. Since I know how valuable others' opinions are in helping me to make informed decisions, I take my obligation seriously. I hope I have helped you.
Sharon Beverly answered on February 28, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Like the others say $50 bucks. amazon backs everything they sale and it works great for me on win 8.
ninelives answered on February 28, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product