warranty Is there any warranty on this S3?
asked by Manuel Woehrle on July 2, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
seems like no one knows about the WARRANTY.....but quite a few throw money at the phone. I believe Samsung offers a 1 year International warranty, based on purchases I have made in SE Asia.....but who knows?

UPDATE: Samsung USA claims that International phones sold in the USA are "gray market" and therefore come with no USA warranty. The phone will not be serviced under warranty by Samsung USA. The only warranty you might get is the one provided by vendors in states that require a seller to warranty a gray market item. Seems right.
Johnston Pettigrew answered on September 28, 2012
Comment | 9 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Also interested in answer about warranty, asked on July 2, 2 weeks ago. Pls reply. Thanks.
J. Enrique Ortiz answered on July 14, 2012
Comments (2) | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Chaurasia is correct....you will have no warranty in the USA, unless you buy in some state that requires vendor to supply his own warranty in order to sell in that state. The "amazon" deal has no note of warranty, so it seems clear that you have no USA warranty. If you have the "international warranty", you can send to country out of USA and get serviced by mail.....usually not a great option. Be aware of what you are doing.
Johnston Pettigrew answered on October 1, 2012
Comment | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Contacted Samsung USA, per them GT -I9300 is not a model listed in their service departments and they can not provide any support/warranty on it. Had the same trouble when my Galaxy S (GT-i9003) was bricked, I had to send it over to india to get it fixed. In short SAMSUNG USA is a slave of US based carriers, they cant recognize their own product in US .. sucks...
A. Chaurasia answered on October 1, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Does this product comes along with 1 year factory warranty?
mac answered on September 22, 2012
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am living in Canada. I try to contact the service in USA, Canada,and China. American service said they are not responsible for any shipping products out of America, Canadian service said they are not responsible for non-Canada products. Chinese service is the same. So what should I do with my broken 9300??
Vizi0904 V. answered on February 17, 2013
Comment (1) | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This phone has no warranty, at least not in the US,Europe or Asia. Samsung will only honor the guarantee if the the telephone was bought in selected African countries and the buyer has to live in any of those countries. In practical terms, no guarantee at all, stay away from this phone unless you live in Africa and even though you will need to prove Samsung that you bought it in one of those selected African countries.
Angry Buyer answered on September 16, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
have warranty in latino america?
Jairo Martinez answered on January 29, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
com esta de estado el cel..
cesard answered on November 20, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
hey, the cellphone come or not with warranty?? im ready to buy it, i will appreciate your soonest answer..! thanks.
Viviana R. answered on December 22, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product