What kind of warrenty does the Otter box? We got one about 6month old and the bottom flip came off.
asked by Mac User on November 27, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I am not sure, but when I got mine I just took scissors and cut the bottom flap (where you plug the cord in to charge it) off. I find it unnecessary anyways because I am constantly charging mine and listening to music so it hasn't bothered me at all!
Kailee answered on November 28, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The "warranty period" described on the OtterBox website specifies that it is good until up to 1 year after the date of purchase. This is pretty standard for most products. You can read more here: http://www.otterbox.com/warranty/warranty,default,pg.html
S. Shelnutt answered on November 28, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am not sure, but I will need to check it out because mine just broke and I only used it a few times.
Ottawa resident. answered on November 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, you will have to email them photos of the damage and verify that the case is authentic by giving them the code inside the case. I was able to get a new case after mine wore out @ten months.
sterry answered on January 22, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't think it has any kind of warranty especially if its a fake otterbox. Maybe if u purchase one from the otterbox website it comes with a warranty. I haven't been told about a warranty with the ones or purchased on here. I would just suggest getting a new one but be careful who u buy from. There are a lot of sellers selling fake ones.
Miranda Scott answered on November 27, 2012
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›