Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
What kind of warrenty does the Otter box? We got one about 6month old and the bottom flip came off.
asked by Mac User on November 27, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I am not sure, but when I got mine I just took scissors and cut the bottom flap (where you plug the cord in to charge it) off. I find it unnecessary anyways because I am constantly charging mine and listening to music so it hasn't bothered me at all!
Kailee answered on November 28, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The "warranty period" described on the OtterBox website specifies that it is good until up to 1 year after the date of purchase. This is pretty standard for most products. You can read more here: http://www.otterbox.com/warranty/warranty,default,pg.html
S. Shelnutt answered on November 28, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am not sure, but I will need to check it out because mine just broke and I only used it a few times.
Ottawa resident. answered on November 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, you will have to email them photos of the damage and verify that the case is authentic by giving them the code inside the case. I was able to get a new case after mine wore out @ten months.
sterry answered on January 22, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't think it has any kind of warranty especially if its a fake otterbox. Maybe if u purchase one from the otterbox website it comes with a warranty. I haven't been told about a warranty with the ones or purchased on here. I would just suggest getting a new one but be careful who u buy from. There are a lot of sellers selling fake ones.
Miranda Scott answered on November 27, 2012
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product