Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Where does the little washable spout filter go? I'll be darned if I can figure out where and how to attach it. Feeling a little dumb:)
asked by W. Weeks on January 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
you can slide it in right at the spout. There's little notches on either side right inside where the lid closes. Try it both ways I often try to put it in backwards and it won't fit. The little point of the U shape of the filter points downwards. :)
E. Odell answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I damaged the little filter so just got rid of it. But it will slide in at the pouring spout when new.
Fiona answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is a slot at the pouring spout. One way it will slide in.
Kindle Customer answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is small vertical notch both sides of the kettle pouring spout. Just slide vertically in that notch, so that only filtered water will come.
Kauntyeya answered on January 4, 2013

A
The filter goes downwards behind the spout. The top of the filter has little side hooks that slide into tiny grooves on the inside of the spout. My filter goes in very easily. Make sure yours isn't damaged or else it will not attach properly.
Bike Lover answered on January 5, 2013

A
There are two little "slots" inside the spout on either side....if you look on the filter you'll see what looks like little on hooks on either side of it. These hooks slide down inside the slots. Will only slide in one way.
Kindle Customer answered on January 9, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
how many cups of water can it hold
Oni Lasana answered on April 6, 2015
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
To tell you the truth, I have no idea. I think it had to do with those notches. But I put it into a drawer and have never used it for anything. I read the book from front to back and never found an answer either. So sorry.
Kimberly A Smith answered on January 5, 2013
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product