Customer Discussions > Velvet Assassin [Download] forum

waste of my money

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 23, 2012 5:36:54 AM PST
I looked from steam retail list this game can be redeem on steam but amazon didnt give license key for this game
Amazon said to me

(I am sorry you are having trouble locating the license key for your game Velvet Assassin.

But the game you have purchased does not required license key. You just have to download and install the game to play it. ).

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 7:31:52 PM PST
Daniel says:
This game is DRM-free (digital download at least) and is not Steamworks. For so cheap, you really can't complain.

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 3:26:04 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 2, 2012 5:09:16 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 6:32:50 PM PST
Mark Lahren says:
I believe this is the first time I've ever heard of someone complaining because a game he bought was DRM-free.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2012 7:47:36 PM PST
Lin Hong Jun says:
I prefer to use Steam to manage these games because i can leave game update to Steam. As there's no CDKEY provided, I will not buy this game here.

Posted on Feb 29, 2012 7:01:18 AM PST
I. Castillo says:
or because he wanted to trade the steam key to someone else, basically trade it up for a more expensive game since this game is 1.24 atm

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 5:17:48 PM PDT
Chris says:
lol i love having all my games in steam but if it doesn't activate on steam that doesn't stop me :P

besides the good deals like this are on older games which have all of the patches or i can just find it myself and i can add it as a "non-steam" game

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 10:39:15 PM PST
M. Mont says:
steam sucks
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Feb 23, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 13, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Velvet Assassin [Download]
Velvet Assassin [Download] by Digital Tribe Games
3.1 out of 5 stars   (39)