Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
How do I watch digital broadcast tv on the Samsung UN32EH5300?
asked by Gigi Montgomery on December 9, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
It is simple. Either connect an HD OTA antenna directly to the television antenna connection or update your satellite or cable service to HD service. I am using an Over The Air antenna and have a perfect picture.........for free!
Explorer 1016 answered on December 9, 2012
Comment (1) | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
what the other guy said is true, the tuner in this thing is awesome and my broadcast stations are quite superior to the same station on my digital cable. and i live in the middle of nowhere, it has great range
K. Horne answered on December 9, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is really not the TV that limits your viewing, but rather the signal your set is receiving. When stations converted over a few years ago, I remember that viewers were offered special antennas/converters so that they may continue free reception ... otherwise, you must upgrade your cable service to digital.
DM3147 answered on December 10, 2012
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have comcast cable. I have wifi built into my tv. It is a sharp. I bought that because I wanted netflix. I dont know how I ended up with cable tv, but I have looked into getting an antenna that fits on the back on your set.
L in Miss answered on December 9, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product