5.0 out of 5 stars Biggest, & one of the baddest G-shocks made, July 30, 2013
This review is from: CASIO watches g-shock "GX Series tough solar radio watch MULTIBAND 6 GXW-56-1BJF men's watch (Watch)
I am a huge G-shock collector, but this was my first GXW-56 model. I almost bought the red one, but that model has a negative display, and I know from experience that those can be difficult to read in anything but direct light. This one has a positive display and is very easy to read -- plus, its colors are black and gold -- perfect for a Steeler fan!!! This watch is huge and not for the faint of heart, or wrist. I have a 7.25 inch wrist and love it. But don't buy it unless you really like large watches -- very large. It has all of the standard g-shock features like timer, world time, stopwatch, alarms, and 200m water resistance, plus the much desired features of tough solar power and multiband 6 timekeeping. And, this model has extra shock absorption material in it, making it the toughest g-shock made.

I purchased this watch from Japanese seller Alexcious, and I have only positive things to say about them. Ultra fast shipping via EMS - received the watch in only 7 business days from when I placed the order, compared to the estimated shipping time of 3-5 weeks. Great communication from this seller also -- very highly recommended!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars G-SHOCK, January 1, 2014
This watch is the ultimate in durability. Very comfortable to wear and light on the wrist. Easy to set up. Atomic guided Solar powered, what else can you ask for?. Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio G-Shock GXW-56-1BJF, April 5, 2014
This is a truly awesome watch!
I purchased this model for the looks, functionality and this size! My wrist is 19cm or 7.5 inches and looks great.
This watch must become a classic g-shock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you're getting the Solar/Multiband! Worth it., July 11, 2014
Used to rock the smaller G-Shocks, but became addicted to this King model ever since it came out. I get it because it's solar powered and the time is set automatically. Also, it's so easy to switch settings for daylight savings.

I got it solely because of the size. I collect G-Shocks and I noticed that every new watch was getting larger and larger so I figured I'd have to get the biggest one I could. It is overkill, but it feels rock solid, and for the size it's pretty simple.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUY, May 30, 2014
It's big and bo-datious. Super shock protection. It's solar and atomic, no batteries,no adjustments, no setting DST, NO nothing, just wear it and enjoy it and have perfect time.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CASIO G SHOCK WATCH!, May 3, 2014
this is one VERY BIG!!! and one VERY AWESOME!!! CASIO G-SHOCK watch!!! it is very comfortable on my wrist for its massive size and case thickness!! I highly recommend this casio g-shock watch to everybody who likes not just casio g shock watches:):) but all types of watches:):) TRUST ME!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!!! deserves way more than 5 stars!!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rate and Discover Movies