Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Hi, most of the reviews I've read pertain to sky watching using these. Has anyone used them extensively during daytime for land-based objects? Thanks
asked by Frequent Buyer on June 13, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Yes. That is the only way I use them. Crisp sharp picture. Great in low light. Best binoculars under 100.00 read my review. I hope this helps!
TRUEREVIEW answered on June 13, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
For land based objects they are even better than they are for the stars!! BUT-if you are looking for a high quality binocular, you have to pan out a lot more than this costs to get a good pair for "extensive use".
trouble answered on June 13, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Just remember that the near focus point for these binoculars is pretty far out. May still want to use a tripod. Birding?
Penicillin answered on June 13, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I wouldn't characterize my use of them as "frequent", but as occasional, for enjoyment. I mount them on a tripod for viewing wildlfe across the fields by our home. They are very nice for clear viewing of deer, ducks, geese, swans, etc. I would recommend them for that type of use. I had looked up several reviews on various websites prior to purchasing, and found them to be highly recommended for this type activity. One site also has magnification examples at various long distances that impressed me enough to get me to buy.
Nomad answered on June 13, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use them to spy on my neighbors all the time. They're amazing. I can see right into their houses and see what's on their televisions. It takes a steady hand to keep what ur looking at from getting distorted from slight motion but with a little practice it can be done
Shazaam answered on June 13, 2013
Comment | 2 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product