All the ways Mark Levin is out of his mind

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 15, 2010 9:07:18 PM PDT
SPF says:
I listened to his show yesterday. Even after the S&L ripoffs, Enron, the mortgage banking fiasco, Bernie Madoff, the BP Oil Spill, the Sago Mine Disaster, and so many other disasters caused by deregulation, this nutcase is still screaming about how there is too much government regulation. We have to just let capitalism happen.

Uh Mark....I think we already did that.

Posted on May 16, 2010 2:48:53 AM PDT
SPF says:
A man called, identified himself as a "Jew" and said he wanted to say something about Palestine. Levin spat at him, saying, "You're not a Jew! Jews don't talk about Palestine."

He then proceeded to abuse the man, wouldn't let him get a word in edgewise, and hung up on him, without allowing him the chance to make his point. Just love those Brown Shirt tactics!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2010 7:49:26 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 10, 2010 8:00:02 AM PDT
Mark Levin is a distorter of news and a purveyor of misinformation and inflammatory comments on everything he views as liberal, "Marxist", etc. What concerns me most is the number of people listen to him and accept his unfounded arguments.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2010 10:01:46 AM PDT
Deckard says:
Check out some of my old threads here ("MORE PROOF of the Astroturfed reviews - Amazon, seek legal remedy") - there was clear evidence of astroturfing the reviews here with fake accounts. Amazon should be ashamed of themselves for letting this go on and I've lost all respect for them. It has long been known one can employ services that do just this and review after 5-star review was some silly account with the same pattern [first-initial last-name].

Posted on Jul 28, 2010 7:58:03 PM PDT
SPF says:
I just heard the loser today grousing about how Obama says the private sector is out of control. "It's not us that are out of control," he screamed, with the saliva running down his chin, "we're just trying to earn a living!"

Levin tries to get people to believe Obama was talking about Joe Sixpack and Joe the Plumber being out of control instead of Bernie Madoff, Goldman Sachs, and the rest of these creeps who are robbing us blind.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2010 6:00:17 AM PDT
Deckard says:
Perfect analysis. Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 12, 2010 11:08:55 AM PDT
SPF says:
Just listened to the Grating One last night. He said that the media was crediting Obama for putting $3 Billion into housing programs for the unemployed. Then, in his nasty ranting style, he said:

Obama isn't giving us anything! Everything he does is with our money!! He's stealing it from us!

Well, Mark, if you believe that every time government spends money it is stealing, I guess we ought to just disband the entire government. Or perhaps, we ought to examine why gov. exists--to do the things the private sector can't--or won't.

If all gov. spending is stealing, Mark ought to be much more concerned about the military, no? We are flushing billions of dollars every day down the toilet in Iraq and Afghanistan, while the housing program only cost $3 Billion.

PS. Mark, why are you so angry all the time? I don't know if you're married, but I imagine it must be a joy to have you come home. "Look at the dust on the table!!! My dinner is cold!!!"

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 12, 2010 12:26:16 PM PDT
Deckard says:
$3 Billion? We GIVE that amount (officially, unofficially MUCH more) every year to a foreign country that has attacked us repeatedly: Israel. Of course "Levin" has no problem with THIS.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 12, 2010 2:35:02 PM PDT
SPF says:
$3 Billion? We GIVE that amount (officially, unofficially MUCH more) every year to a foreign country that has attacked us repeatedly: Israel. Of course "Levin" has no problem with THIS.

Yes, Israel can do no wrong, but liberals who love their country are worse than Satan, in the whacky mind of Mark Levin. Too bad they've already made all the Harry Potter movies. I was thinking Levin would be fabulous in the role of Lord Voldemort.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  May 15, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 12, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto
Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto by Mark R. Levin (Audio CD - March 24, 2009)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (3,038)