wedding lens Hi everyone. I just need some help for my first wedding photo. I have a D90 with lens kit 18-105mm vr and a nikon 50mm. I still have enough time to get another lens so what would you suggest? The wedding will be in September of this year. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
asked by Ernesto De Jesus on January 24, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
Have you decided on a lens yet?
James E. Huntsman answered on March 16, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
not yet. i'm leaning to get the nikon 16-85mm. do you have any suggestions?
Ernesto De Jesus answered on March 16, 2009

A
I'd a get a backup camera and put your 50mm prime on it - this can be a good old film camera with B&W film in it. Get a good zoom lens to put on your D90 (donate your kit lens to a good cause). It seems lots of people are raving about 18-200mm vr these days. It's inexpensive but it has its limitations - read reviews to see if you can live with them.
Alexander Popov answered on May 6, 2009

A
thanks for the tips. right now i have the kit lens (18-105mm vr), 16-85mm vr, and the 50mm. i'm considering the 80-200mm f2.8. for future use.
Ernesto De Jesus answered on May 6, 2009

A
True, 50mm is very good for portraits especially if it's f/1.4 or 1.2 I am very happy with my Canon one! :)
I. Goloborodko answered on August 15, 2009

A
True, 50mm is very good for portraits especially if it's f/1.4 or 1.2 I am very happy with my Canon one! :)
I. Goloborodko answered on August 15, 2009

A
Thanks for your post and I'm not bother by such kind of people.
Ernesto De Jesus answered on February 8, 2009
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate your insult and sarcasm. I hope you're happy with the way you treat people. And hopefully when things come around with you, it won't hurt you that much. Good luck.
Ernesto De Jesus answered on January 27, 2009
Comment | 0 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi everyone:

I just need some help for my first surgery. I have a Reiff-Stahl scalpel with a ceramic blade, and still enough time to get a bone saw so which one would you suggest? The surgery will be in September of this year. Please help.
R. van Bakel answered on January 27, 2009
Comment | 6 of 34 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on May 6, 2009 8:30:57 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product