Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
How well does it handle action shots?
asked by R Lee Arnold on May 5, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I love the camera. it works well when my grandchildren are running around or doing sports.
Janet M. Larsen answered on May 5, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It catches them pretty well, but only one time. There is quite a bit of delay between picture-taking, so for attempting to get several shots of an action sequence close together really isn't feasible with this camera. If you time your shot, though, it does take a very good picture of objects in motion, though. They're rarely blurry and very crisp.
Gravelstein answered on May 5, 2013

A
I could not be happier... well, there is one part... downloading a video on Facebook.. it is way to big, if you do more than 2 minutes... But other than that.. the shots are great.. the zoom is great.. have not had bad shot. I am 73 yrs old.. and so somewhat electronic disable.. lol.. but even i can run this one..
C. E. Gors answered on May 5, 2013

A
This camera has so many settings that it can take about any kind of situation and shoot a great picture.
Elvis answered on May 6, 2013

A
It does very well... learn the settings and lots of great things are possible. Wife's primary camera - spent some time in the user guide and she's having a ball and getting great shots, stills, action and candids.
James A. Moshier answered on May 6, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product