Sony NEX-5N 16.1 MP Compact Interchangeable Lens Touchscreen Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Black)
Used & New from: $279.99
what all comes in the box with the camera body?
asked by David K. Pickett on October 10, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
vote
More importantly... what doesn't come in the box: A rear lens cap... sure you could argue that you don't need one since you'd always keep the lens on the camera and any secondary Sony lens you buy will come with one. But it would be nice to have a spare.
The other thing you will want to get right away is a spare battery. They do last a long time, but that just makes it easy to forget to charge it between each outing. It takes forever to charge an empty battery so you will want an extra.
Jesse Baynard answered on October 11, 2012

A
votes
Camera body, lens, lens hood, lens cap, USB, battery and wall charger.
JohnnyPlaid answered on October 11, 2012

A
votes
Camera body, lens, lens hood, lens cap, USB, battery and wall charger.
Chudi answered on October 11, 2012

A
votes
The camera, the lens, the lens cap, the usb cord (from camera to usb port), instruction manual and DVD/cd (honestly i never used mine but it's a disc), the around the neck support (i dont use that either because i bought a bag to carry it in, but i digress....), and a frame sort of thing that you can attach on the camera lens though i haven't yet, and the flash. Obviously the camera battery but you have to buy your own memory card as the camera does not come with one. Oh, and the charger for the battery.
Nela answered on October 11, 2012

A
votes
A strap. A battery. the charger Several instruction booklets. and the body cap.
I love this camera. I had a DSLR but it was too heavy. this is 1/2 the weight and take photos just as well.
I got the 8gb EyeFi card and it uploads to computer. this is now cheaper by $100 Than I got it for. there is a newer model coming out but not much difference. for like $250 more
Waylone answered on October 11, 2012

A
votes
Besides the body came all the cords needed for recharging and transferring
the photos to the computer,a flash attachment, strap and battery. My Nex-5 came with 2 lenses, E 18-55mm and the E 55-210mm, each with a lens hood & cap. I don't know if the 55-210 is still in the deal offered but it's great! There are also instruction booklets as well
Kent J. Smythe answered on October 11, 2012

A
votes
I bought my Sony used so I can not say what the box looks like from the factory.. I would surmise it contains the Software disk and battery and charger.. Getting mine used at the local camera store I got a new extra Sony battery. I just happened to be at the store when a customer came in to trade his 5n in on a new Sony 7n... Were I shopping today I would go for the 7n if my budget could get around that one, the photos of these cameras is nothing short of amazing and so compact that you will be just blown away with the ease of taking it with you and enjoying all the photos you will get with it... Jim
James T. Parsons answered on October 12, 2012

A
votes
The Supplied Accessories:
Battery Charger; Rechargeable Battery Pack; USB Cable; CD-Rom software; Shoulder Strap; flash attachment; Standard zoom (18-55MM) lens.
Thanks
Curtis A. Cecil answered on October 12, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›