what are the included accessories for Canon 6D
asked by Amazon Customer on April 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
votes
Battery, AC charger, strap, caps, two cables - one for outputting analog video from the camera, one for USB connection, Several CDs with the manual, EOS software (some useful, some not..:-), body cap (where the lens goes). If you get the 24-105L lens kit you'll also get the caps for both ends of the lens, hood and a cloth pouch for the lens.
H. Gardner answered on April 4, 2013

A
vote
H Gardner gave a great answer. I can also say that since I bought this camera I have been blown away. I had a 5d and a 60d and the 6d is amazing. I was the first in my group to have this camera and many that own the 5dmrkII are wanting to sell theirs and get one. The wifi is a huge bonus. Being able to show clients, when not in the studio, the image instantly is priceless. I use PS and not lightroom but have heard that you can configure the wifi to shoot untethered, so if you are a lightroom user this too would be yet another reason.
Arkatronik answered on April 4, 2013

A
votes
I got the standard package as defined on the Canon website.

http://usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_6d#BoxContent
Greg Stringham answered on April 4, 2013

A
votes
Battery, shoulder strap, CD for the softwares, lens hood. No sd cards.
romlan answered on April 4, 2013

A
votes
The camera comes with one battery a camera strap instruction manual and several basic photo editing software programs
Phantom Photos answered on April 4, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›