Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
what are the best speakers for onkyo tx nr818?
asked by Lawrence Mwangi on December 11, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
How about Bose 15 series if i hook up with this amp.
pervaiz chaudhry answered on November 11, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ainda nao instalei, vou colocá-lo na casa nova. No entanto, tive a oportunidade de ver seu funcionamente e não vi nada parecido daqueles que outros vendedores me mostraram. Realmente é perfeito.
Salustiano P. Araujo answered on December 14, 2012
Comment (1) | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I used 5.1 Klipsch RF 82ll with a 15" 1000 watt sub. Couldn't asked for better sound for my home theater.
Patrick answered on December 12, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
That's a very difficult question to answer because everyone has a different preference in sound. Some people prefer a warmer sound, where others demand speakers that have a flat response. In my set-up I have a Jamo D6PEX7.1 THX system which I love since I only use it for movies, but if you were to want something for music it wouldn't be the best choice.

Like Robert said, its best to go audition several brands and lines until you find the combo that your ear likes the best!
Nate R. Mauch answered on December 11, 2012

A
I have Monitor Audio Silver RX 6, RX 1 and RX Center. I am very satisfied
Sandman answered on December 11, 2012

A
I am using Infinity for the front 4 and subwoofer, Paradign for the center, the ones in the ceiling have floating heads but I do not know what brand they are because the ceiling is 16' high and I don't want to try getting up there to find out. My sound is great, theater-like. Very happy with it.
youlissa answered on December 11, 2012

A
I use a series of b& w 683's main 600 cent 685 surrounds and def tech for front h and w. this amp has plenty of power and claims to support 4 ohm loads . But I think anything from kliptch , Polk, def tech and the like would be great . You should go unto some shops to listen . The on line emotiva brand grit a lot of good press . So many brands so many choices. You also might want to look up avs form there a lot of capable people there that can give you some great advice. Just try not to skimp too much on speakers good luck
robert mallis answered on December 11, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product