what is the best way to clean the juicer
asked by ROYACARNUT on March 6, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
When I make juice, I drop the blade into a sinkful of hot soapy water and go drink my juice. In 15 minutes or so, I used a dishwashing brush to clean the blade. It's not too hard after soaking a few minutes. The rest can be easily wanted by hand with the same soapy water. The pulp should be sealed in a plastic baggie if it's going to be in the trashcan for more than a day because it will begin smelling quickly.
Amazon Customer answered on March 6, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Easy! As soon as I've made my juice, I rinse and then put all the big parts in the hot soapy dish water, get them washed and rinsed. Then I rinse the blade basket in hot water and put it in the dish water to soak for a couple of minutes while I sip some juice. Then I use the brush to clean the basket. HINT: put a produce bag, the ones that you put your fruits or veggies in when you buy them, in the 'waste basket' part of your juicer - you won't need to wash that very often at all! LOVE this juicer!
Janet Pauly answered on March 6, 2013
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
LOVE IT!!! So worth the money. 5 STARS
Wade Richards answered on March 6, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Take a small dishwasher brush, plastic. Like the kind at IKEA. First spray the blade upside down with hot water and scrub lightly, then flip it right side up and gently scrub the screen and blades with the brush and dish soap. Repeat until clean. The rest is dishwasher safe.
Happyfish73 answered on March 6, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Most of the pieces are said to be dishwasher safe by the manufacturer, however I find they come clean better if I just do it myself.
If I am juicing throughout the day, I tend to rinse all the parts immediately with hot water, but scrub the blade basket under hot water with the stiff brush that was supplied in the box.
If I know I'll only use it once a day or whatever, then I just wash it all in the sink when ever I do the dishes. The blade basket with come clean easily with the scrub brush supplied after being soaked in the hot soapy water.
I absolutely love this product! It is very easy to take care of.
One more thing... The pulp container can be effortless to clean if you put a vegetable bag or grocery bag in it before you juice. Then when you are finished with the juicer, you simply change the bag :)
Addie_and_Shane Openshaw answered on March 6, 2013

A
I use a produce bag and place it inside the waste bowl. As soon as I'm done juicing I wash everything. Use the brush to clean the screen and let it dry. If the screen still has stuff in it after dries - re-clean. Have been very satisfied with the juicer; Gary H.
gary harper answered on March 7, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use the brush provided and a dot of detergent in a circular motion to clean the blade and mesh. It usually is the most time consuming part. Everything else is easy with warm soapy water and a rag/sponge.
Christy Scheiderer answered on March 7, 2013

A
I love it. It's very easy to clean
Joanne W. answered on March 7, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›