Pentax K-30 Weather-Sealed 16 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm Lens (Blue)
Used & New from: $399.88
what comes with the camera, as in, what is in the box?
asked by Susan Cowles on January 12, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
Mine came with body, battery, charger and connector cord for the charger. (The connector was of the european variety - That was OK as I had other cords of the proper AC type) I purchased body only as I already had lenses. I believe it included a USB2 to Miniture USB on camera cord. I think it also had a DC auto cord for charger/camera.
ampeyton answered on January 12, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
should have had a neck strap, manual, software, manual for the software, warranty card, lens, lens cap on front and back, body cap and a mini usb to usb cable (though I would never use this - memory card reader is a better way to go).
vagrant10 answered on January 12, 2013

A
In my purchase, in the box is the camera body, 18-135 mm lens, battery, battery charger and cable, software disc, USB cord, lens hood and user manual.
Eduardo Vega answered on January 12, 2013

A
I ordered the one with the 18mm -135mm lens and it was worth every cent. It also came with a battery, charger and strap. It also included software but I did down load it.
C. Nichols answered on January 13, 2013

A
Lens, Camera body, lens cap, strap, memory card, battery, charger, operating manual. Battery had charge, and was able to take pictures right away.
William R. Morton answered on January 13, 2013

A
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first

Showing 1-5 of 5 answers

Mine came with body, battery, charger, U.S.-style connector cord for the charger, user manual, warranty registration material, lens cap, minature usb connector, and neck strap.
I purchased the 4-cell battery holder separately, and had the plug-in shutter release cable from an older Pentax DSLR. All previous-owned Pentax-compatible lenses (AF and non-AF) worked fine.
GG at RPV answered on January 13, 2013

A
Camera Body, whatever lens you opt for, battery charger, battery, instruction manual, neck strap, USB cord.,
Jon Sellers answered on January 13, 2013

A
Hello, my camera came with the body, lens, USB cable, charger and charger power cable, and neck strap which you have to strap thru the eye-lets on each side of the body. It took me a good 30 mins to understand how to strap them properly - make sure you wrap around your wrist when snapping.
Michael D. Coppolelli answered on January 14, 2013

A
Depends upon the retailer. They offer the camera, battery and charger as a basic unit. You can add most any lens yoou wish.
Smeckatella answered on January 17, 2013

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 14, 2013 9:18:09 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product