what comes with the camera
asked by Omacita on January 1, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
votes
Camera, USB cable, Battery, Battery Charger, Wrist strap, CD with various photo apps. It DOES NOT come with SD card, case, or cleaning kit.
Rob answered on January 1, 2013

A
votes
Hi Lois! I have had this camera for almost six months now and couldn't be happier with it... I normally don't go for the higher end models with cameras because I use mine a lot and it tends to get beat up on, but this one has been everywhere with me and has stood up to the true test of a busy life!!! The camera includes: (A lithium-ion battery pack, battery charger, USB cable, wrist strap, Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM, and manual) hope this helps :)
GetJuledCreations answered on January 1, 2013

A
vote
The battery pack, charger, USB cable, Wrist Strap and manual. I purchased the case and larger memory card separately. However this is an excellent camera.
Barbara answered on January 1, 2013

A
vote
Lois; You get your USB cord, users manual, wrist strap, Canon software CD, a lithium battery and plug-in battery charger, and of course THE BEST CAMERA EVER! I had an older Canon and this is the brand I will be sticking for life! Haven't had to chance to put it to the real test at a concert yet; but will have the chance soon! Can't wait!
Lindsey answered on January 1, 2013

A
vote
Camera, SD card, Battery charger. Manual, cd with various programs and a wrist strap and a usb cable.
gateway answered on January 1, 2013

A
vote
Battery and charger, one cable for camera to computer. You have to buy memory chip and case
Mark N Soss answered on January 1, 2013

A
vote
In the box, you get a battery and charger, wrist strap, USB cable, and a CD with software and manuals on it. Hope that helps!
C. Harvey answered on January 1, 2013

A
votes
power line to down load to computer and charger. This is one super camera and now is $100 less than I paid for it. BEST. You will love the zoom on it. Incredible and great closeups and video. I recommend it to all my friends.
Kate answered on January 1, 2013

A
votes
dON'T BUY THIS CAMERA
Joseph R. Glorioso answered on January 1, 2013

A
votes
Camera, battery, charger, wrist strap, CD, cable. Case and SD cards extra. Worth it. Fabulous camera.
SAW answered on January 1, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›