Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 18, 2008 3:55:33 PM PST
B. Cook says:
Can someone tell me if this Special Edition dvd has special features? What are they? If not, is there a version with special features? I have this on VHS. If the dvd is only the movie, I probably won't buy it. Thanks.

Posted on Dec 29, 2010 10:38:19 PM PST
The Special Edition is part of the 4 DVD set where the movie, and a few extras are included on the DVD and then on the 4th disc, there are documentaries and trailers from the first 3 films. When INDY IV came out, they released the DVDs in a thin case 3 pack and then 4 pack, adding the 4th movie. There were new documentaries included on those re-mastered sets, but all the extras from the original 3 disk set were dumped, including the trailers. Best Buy offered an exclusive 5th disk to the formentioned 4 disk set. The only part that is really stupid is retitling Raiders of the Lost Ark to include Indiana Jones and the.... Thankfully they did not do that on the actual movie's opening credits....

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 7:08:55 AM PDT
Thanks for answering a question that had been on my mind. I could not for the life of me remember the title of the original film as being Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. I really thought my mind was slipping for a minute there!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 18, 2008
Latest post:  Sep 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Raiders of the Lost Ark (Widescreen Edition) [VHS]
Raiders of the Lost Ark (Widescreen Edition) [VHS] by Harrison Ford (VHS Tape - 1999)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (659)