Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

what does this bundle include?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 29, 2010 4:56:46 PM PST
sheng says:
Can someone explain what the Dance Dance Revolution Bundle includes? The game software (which one, it seems there is Dance Dance Revolution party 2 & party 3)? The dancing pad? The controls, what kind of controls are included and how many?

There are several bundles in amazon. I am confused on how they differ?

Thanks,
Sheng

Posted on Nov 30, 2010 7:58:29 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2010 6:36:17 AM PST
Tina says:
The way they are naming it does make it confusing. Any dance dance revolution game sold as a bundle includes the game software and a dance mat. If it includes more than one dance mat it will state it very clearly (such as Disney Dance Bundle)
For the Wii -
The first one is called Hottest Party
the second is Hottest Party 2 and the Third is Hottest Party 3 and the fourth and lastest is called Dance Dance Revolution.
Who knows why? not me.
They are all basically the same in that the arrows pass on the screen and you step on the corresponding arrow on the pad.
There are a few bells and whistles here and there with the newer versions but I don't care for them at all and they've drastically reduced the difficulty in the steps for the last two releases which annoys me because I like the challenge and it makes the game last longer. HP2 is my favorite because the moves are great and the hand portion works well and gives you a nice workout. It's the one I use the most by far with HP1 being second. My latest addiction has been Mario DDR which is for the game cube but works on the Wii (you must also purchase a memory card for it) the Hard and Super Hard levels are a wonderful workout and the music is not annoying like I thought it would be and you can't turn on the Cut so it forced me to learn the eighth and sixteenth notes which I've been wanting to learn but didn't have the resolve.

Posted on Dec 8, 2010 9:52:13 AM PST
J. Sandeen says:
How does one find just the dance mat? I need to purchase 2, and I can't figure out which one to get, how to find it without the rest of the game, etc.

Posted on Dec 8, 2010 12:36:15 PM PST
Tina says:
Here is the link to the Konami dance mat. It is the same one that comes bundled with the game.

Wii Dance Dance Revolution Dance Pad Controller
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 29, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 8, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about