Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th
Customer Discussions > Kinectimals forum

what else does this game do?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 1, 2010 7:28:44 PM PDT
Joseph Jenks says:
definitely a game that I am waiting for reviews on. I have a 4 year old daughter who loves just messing with my Avatar (yes, they should just make an avatar mess with game). Im hoping this will be the game for her.

Besides petting.. what else does the game do?

Posted on Nov 3, 2010 7:58:33 AM PDT
T. Kamen says:
From what I have seen from videos and stuff it is basically your virtual pet that you feed, play with, train, etc. as it grows. I guess you can go on adventures around the island and find new things and compete in obstacle courses and competitions.

Posted on Nov 3, 2010 11:52:35 AM PDT
I watched a Kinectimals video last night that showed the player driving an RC car with their tiger riding on top of it. Very cute.

Posted on Nov 3, 2010 11:59:39 AM PDT
D. Denny says:
were is that video at?

Posted on Nov 3, 2010 11:01:28 PM PDT
R. Holley says:
Go to Kotaku for a review. There actually is a game in Kinectimals, it isn't just a pet simulator. You have to complete various challenges and objectives with the pet in order to earn points and unlock new years. The overall objective is to piece together a treasure map and find the treasure.

Posted on Nov 4, 2010 7:26:11 PM PDT
Joseph Jenks says:
just saw you can unlock Halo items in the game, like a warthog RC that you can drive around..

http://kotaku.com/5681960/this-kinect-game-has-halo-surprises
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kinectimals forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 1, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 4, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kinectimals
Kinectimals by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars (444)