Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Martha Stewart American Made Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > Kirby's Epic Yarn forum

So, what does everyone think about the looks of this game thus far?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 29, 2010 6:13:03 AM PDT
Bond Girl says:
Is anyone going to pre-order this game? I'm still unsure yet, but it looks like a lot of fun from the videos I've seen, and also very creative. I don't know much about Kirby from previous games, so does anyone have any comments about this cute little pink thing?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 29, 2010 12:53:05 PM PDT
Robin Glick says:
I'm getting it. It's coming out in 3 weeks so you shouldn't preorder it, it' your call though. I love Kirby games generally so it should be fun, even though it isn't like any other Kirby game.

Posted on Sep 29, 2010 7:55:55 PM PDT
Bond Girl says:
Okay cool, well thanks for replying.

Posted on Oct 1, 2010 9:26:54 PM PDT
N. Soderberg says:
My question is; why not get it? Kirby games have never given me up, never let me down, or deserted me.

Posted on Oct 2, 2010 8:52:06 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 2, 2010 8:52:43 PM PDT
Mecca says:
Since Amazon isn't offering any incentives this time around for pre-ordering, I think I'll just pick up my copy at the store on release day.

I've only played Kirby on the DS, so my experience is limited, but I've enjoyed all the Kirby games I've played. Not very challenging, but enjoyable enough to pass the time with. Judging from the commercials for this game, I think I'll be playing it on mute just because of all those "cute" noises Kirby makes while jumping, fighting etc.

Posted on Oct 15, 2010 12:47:32 PM PDT
K. Wendt says:
I'm going to go get it on Sunday.

Posted on Oct 16, 2010 5:30:10 AM PDT
Kruger says:
Reviews for it are very positive. It is a 'simple' platformer, but the art style, environment interaction and co-op make it a must own from what it seems.

It's a shame it's not in HD though. Oh well, hopefully the sequel (on Nintendo's next system) will be HD. This could be the game that pulls me back to my Wii (it is currently gathering dust).

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2010 2:42:12 PM PDT
K. Wendt says:
I'm not too concerned about HD, though I have a HDTV. :P Anyway, Kirby games have always been on the easy side, so that's cool. I can't wait!

Posted on Oct 17, 2010 3:21:56 PM PDT
I just picked up my copy today (I preordered from GameStop.) So far I am immensely enjoying the game. I'm a big guy... if you saw me you wouldn't think I'd play this game but I really love how innovative the gameplay is and the stylish graphics.

Posted on Oct 19, 2010 8:03:10 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 19, 2010 8:04:09 PM PDT
T. Patocka says:
It really brought be back to Super Mario Bros. and a lot of the other side scrollers that I grew up with. Also, it also gave me a long overdue case of Nintenthum, which is the point where your thumb starts to go numb and aches from too much game play on the Wii directional pad on the remote controller. I don't have the classic controller but the pain sure brought back the memories of hours spent on the classics like SMB, Metroid and Kid Icarus. The enjoyment that I got from this game more than made up for it. The wife and I love to play this one together in campaign, oops, I mean two-player mode and Kirby interacts well with his partner when you team up. The graphics are some of the best I have seen on the Wii so far, and all we are using are the standard A/V hookups. I give this one 5 stars but remember that this is one for the young ones, or young at heart, and is a 180 degree change from your typical first person shoot-em-ups you may have been playing as of late.

Posted on Oct 20, 2010 11:33:42 PM PDT
K. Wendt says:
I love this game. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2010 12:32:40 AM PST
Adrian says:
It's great.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kirby's Epic Yarn forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Sep 29, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 29, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions