Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
what exactly does used mean.
asked by Paul Cox on December 1, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I bought factory refurbished and i satisfied with the quality and to update the map just visit the website and connect your device when you install the application, it will guide you to update your map immediately.
Armanto Sutedjo answered on December 1, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
For amazon warehouse purchases it's sometimes as simple as someone purchased it new and decided they didn't want or need it. But because it was sold and returned, often times opened, it's now technically used.
A. Staten answered on December 2, 2012

A
Preowned?
socwrkgrl answered on December 2, 2012

A
Dear Paul,
I do not remember exactly my response where I mentioned "used". I did not get one that was used. It was new but I was unhappy with the fact that it the maps were not updated as they said they were. Other than that I really like the product and would purchase another one. There are many upgrades on this one over my older Garmen. Hope this helped...Mike
Michael FitzGerald answered on December 1, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
May mean somebody didn't like it and sent it back.
James Williams answered on December 1, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product