Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 4, 2010 6:46:40 AM PDT
A. Reid says:
I have ordered the band hero bundle for my son for christmas this year. Can someone please tell me what other games I can buy to go with it? Do the guitar hero games or lego rock go with it?

Posted on Nov 9, 2010 8:01:07 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2010 8:04:19 AM PST
Tina says:
Yes I have used Lego Rock Band, Rock Band 2, GH III, GH5, and GH World Tour all with the Band Hero Wii instruments with no problems. You will have to calibrate with each individual game the first time you play each but it is not difficult. (I do not have the Beatles but I've heard it also works with this bundle)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2010 8:07:17 AM PST
A. Reid says:
I'm not very "game literate" so I don't know what you mean by calibrate each one, but atleast I know some games to go with it.....thanks!!

Posted on Nov 9, 2010 8:19:02 AM PST
Tina says:
It's just a function in options to sync your instruments with your TV.
I hope your son gets as much enjoyment and stress relief from the game as I do. Make sure when you buy the new games you are careful to buy them for the correct system, it can get confusing when they are all offered from the same screen.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Band Hero featuring Taylor Swift - Stand Alone Software - Nintendo Wii
Band Hero featuring Taylor Swift - Stand Alone Software - Nintendo Wii by Activision Inc. (Nintendo Wii)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (66)