Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Rob Thomas Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 21, 2011 4:46:58 PM PST
William D. says:
No offense or disrespect toward Mr. Kyle whatsoever so kindly do not misconstrue my question. Carlos Heathcock was a Marine Corps sniper during the Vietnam War and I believe had like somewhere around 320 to 350 CONFIRMED kills. He in fact had actually OVER 400 from what he said. I don't get it. The man is a legend in the Sniper community in general. The Vietcong put a bounty on his head for like $100,000 because he was so lethal. Someone please explain this oversight to me if they could. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 1, 2012 8:37:04 PM PST
Carlos Hathcock had 93 confirmed kills and had an actual kill total well over 200. I am not sure of the exact number. Chuck Mahwinney (I know I misspelled that) had if I am not mistaken 105 or 109 confirmed kills and many, many more unconfirmed ones. Carlos was a Marine and Chuck was Army.

Posted on Jan 8, 2012 8:04:09 PM PST
C. Perry says:
Mawhinney I believe, had 103 confirmed kills and 216 probables. Adelbert Waldron supposedly had 110, though there is controversy over that number.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2012 11:35:09 PM PST
Well what can be agreed upon, regardless of the actual numbers, is that these brave men put their lives and their souls on the line for ALL Americans! Not only all of us who appreciate them, bu even those that criticize and vilify them. Which is rather ironic since they wouldn't have the freedom to do that without the brave men and women who fought for this country and ALL of our freedoms.

Posted on Jan 15, 2012 9:12:47 AM PST
The only other bilge rat's book as low as this one is "Target Geronimo", authored by yet another bozo.

The NAVSPEC War community thinks as much of this one as the last.

But, ya-all SEAL groupies do bring in the ching!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 2:19:00 PM PST
Spoken like a true retro Village People groupie.

"Macho, Macho Man, I just wanna be a macho man."

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 1:43:35 PM PST
J Whalen says:
was in nam when carlos blew the head off a north vietnamese general at over a mile like an exploding watermelon...

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2012 1:47:01 PM PST
J Whalen says:
spoken like a true effeminate, hand wringing,teeth gnashing, panty waste lib.. playing too much with your joystick

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 4, 2012 4:45:15 PM PST
John M. Lane says:
Hello Pappy,

I'm no Squid groupie, but I don't "get" your hostility to TARGET GERONIMO or your reference to its author as "yet another bozo?"

Do you have pictures of him with a goat or something?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2015 6:29:33 PM PST
It can't be done. 160 doesn't even come close to what carlos did. Semper Fi.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Dec 21, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 23, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about