Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
what is the battery life?
asked by ZK on November 14, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
i tested the battery pretty extensively and the best i could ever get with dim screen and power saver settings was just over three and a half hours. the battery is going to be difficult to replace on this unit as well. This was a dealbreaker for me and the vivobook went back.
Dj answered on January 18, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The VIVO Battery is fine aproximilly 5 hours and additional the charge time is very fast 30 Min. Aprox.
RICARDO A. GUEVARA answered on November 16, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
With default settings going on, the battery life is about 3-4 hours.
David Maldonado answered on November 14, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi. I never tried running out the battery. So far I have used for browsing (6-7 tabs at once, no video), wifi connection, screen brightness 100, and with around 66% battery left I could read estimated 2hour usage. Have you used touchscreen laptop before ? I previously used HP Touchsmart tm2 with windows7 pro. I find vivobook has much better touchscreen and windows8 is definitely for touchscreen device. But I do love touchsmart's screen because I can rotate and fold it so can turn into full tablet's form
jimmy answered on November 14, 2012

A
4 hrs running on High Performance
Ericson Bautista answered on November 14, 2012

A
depends on usage but at least 5 hrs on average
Tim Seegmiller answered on November 14, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product