Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 13, 2013 8:50:47 AM PDT
jia says:
what are people think about this book

Posted on May 13, 2013 10:32:59 AM PDT
KK says:
I liked it because following instructions for the first 2 steps lessened the duration and amount of my lower back pain within a day. With time following other instructions on posture I am slowly recovering. Even my chiropractor asked me what am I doing right! I was in pain for 3+ years... But you have to go other things as soon as pain goes away a bit. For me hiking, massage and hot pack help.

Posted on May 13, 2013 2:31:25 PM PDT
Dortodor says:
This book tells how to stretch the back and I followed her instructions and it did help my back. I use a cold pack when the back gets inflamed and very sore.

Posted on May 13, 2013 5:08:22 PM PDT
M. K. Wolf says:
I don't understand the question, in view of the fact that there are many, many opinions of the book at this Website. Am I missing something?

Posted on May 14, 2013 11:05:07 AM PDT
Cesar Duran says:
Es un libro sorprendente de resultados tangibles en poco tiempo en la salud de la espalda y si esta mejora, todo el cuerpo siente el cambio.

Posted on May 15, 2013 1:33:56 PM PDT
I loved this book. It is a well thought out and organized description of the causes and solutions of back pain. The many pictures help illustrate her suggestions for posture.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  May 13, 2013
Latest post:  May 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back: Natural Posture Solutions for Pain in the Back, Neck, Shoulder, Hip, Knee, and Foot
8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back: Natural Posture Solutions for Pain in the Back, Neck, Shoulder, Hip, Knee, and Foot by Esther Gokhale (Paperback - April 1, 2008)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (521)