Samsung Chromebook (3G, 11.6-Inch) 2012 Model
Used & New from: $299.00
what is the release date for the 3g?
asked by Thu N. Nguyen on November 7, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I wish I knew too. It's Nov 12 and still no word from Amazon. It would be nice if they would check up on the status and let us know.
Kokoro45 answered on November 12, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine (ordered Oct. 22) is scheduled for delivery on Nov. 27, per an Email I just received from Amazon.
Man in the Middle answered on November 22, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I had heard October 31 but that didn't happen. I've been waiting now three weeks with no word. I hear good things so I hope it's worth the wait.
Ken answered on November 7, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I wish I knew: I got my ordered ChromeBook almost without warning after waiting several weeks.
I just love it, so I put in the order for the 3G version; but now I am in the same position that I was with the WiFi model: I presume that at some point, I will get an email that it is scheduled for shipping and even though they say it is estimated for Nov 6th (or so), I will get it delivered on Nov. 2nd (relative to WiFi shipping experience.)
F. Kirschenheiter answered on November 7, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I wish I knew: I got my ordered ChromeBook almost without warning after waiting several weeks.
I just love it, so I put in the order for the 3G version; but now I am in the same position that I was with the WiFi model: I presume that at some point, I will get an email that it is scheduled for shipping and even though they say it is estimated for Nov 6th (or so), I will get it delivered on Nov. 2nd (relative to Wi
F. Kirschenheiter answered on November 7, 2012
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product