what reuseable filter do I use?
asked by Doris Marie Zimmer on December 20, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
votes
The Ekobrew is compatable and works great the my k-cup won't work.
A. Macdowell answered on December 20, 2012

A
votes
I think you mean reuseable cup - I use the Ekobrew and it works great
Dottie Matula answered on December 20, 2012

A
votes
The Ekobrew should work well. It costs about $16.
HCL answered on December 20, 2012

A
votes
If your using K-cups you do not need a filter. But if you found a coffee you really like, as I did, than I highly recommend the Ekobrew container. It allows you to make your coffee as strong or as weak as you want because you decide how much coffee to use each time. They are easy to clean and refill and they reduce the amount of waste.
Charles R Keelean answered on December 20, 2012

A
votes
I use the Ekobrew to made my Maxwell coffee. It's a reusable cup and works great if you donot overfill it.
D.R.Foster answered on December 20, 2012

A
votes
Hello Doris! For the Keurig B145 OfficePRO, I purchased the Solofill refillable filter located on Amazon at Solofill Cup, Refillable Cup For Keurig Single serve cups Brewers, Black . This filter is a perfect fit for the Keurig B145. You have to be very careful to purchase the correct size refillable filter for your brewer. If your refillable filter is the wrong size and you force your brewer to close anyway, you can damage the brewer.

The Solofill filter seems to be well made, the lid snaps closed well. It's also really nice that this refillable filter is an all-in-one - the holder and filter mesh are all built in together. It does not require disposable paper filters, too, like some of the other refillable holders on the market. I really like this reusable filter but I will say that I have not yet attained the perfect grind for the filter. The first batch of coffee I ground to use in the filter comes out too weak for me, even when I fill the filter full, so I'm going to try a finer grind and/or darker roast next time. Good luck!
Cee answered on December 20, 2012

A
votes
I use the Solofill refillable cup. It works great.
Solofill Cup, Refillable Cup For Keurig Single serve cups Brewers, Red
Chelsea Serna answered on December 20, 2012

A
votes
The ekobrew one, the other one doesn't fit in properly.
melicious_skoulder answered on December 23, 2012

A
votes
I use E-Z cup and disposable filters when I don't want to use pods. It's the one all of my friends recommended.
Susan R. Meyer answered on December 23, 2012

A
votes
None.
Russell F. Sherwin answered on December 20, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›