Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale
what sound bar works best with this tv?
asked by Clayton S. Ellis on October 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Any digital sound bar will work fine. Regarding brand, your choice.
However, unless you are looking to have the surround sound experience, I found that you don't need a sound bar as the quality of Samsung's internal speakers equal those of 'cabinet' speakers. I've owned 4 Samsung TVs, currently 2, and have yet to be disappointed with their sound. Hope this helps.
Retired in Moosic answered on October 29, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Unless watching a movie, I usually just use the TV speakers. If watching a movie I use my surround system which is an Onkyo 1000 watt system with 6 speakers and a sub woofer. It works great.
BigT answered on October 29, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was going to get a sound bar because of the reviews, but the sound is great. I have not purchased one.
Justlookin answered on October 29, 2012

A
Nightrider answered on October 29, 2012

A
You don't need a sound bar. You can use the trusurround HD sound, the equalizer amplify effects. You have to adjust it to your preference.
Fab answered on October 30, 2012

A
Sound bars are a waste of money unless you are spending over a grand and in that case, get a full blown surround system instead. This TV doesn't sound great but a sound bar won't improve anything. Trust me. I've tried many of them.
MK5 answered on January 26, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product