Customer Discussions > Resident Evil 6 forum

So what is the story path going to be like? 1-2, Veronica, or 5?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 26, 2012 10:50:32 AM PST
M. Amat says:
In Resident Evils 1-2 (and to lesser extent, remakes of 4) you chose your protagonist and stayed as that protagonist until the end.

In Veronica, Your Character was based on what part of the game you were on (I.E. 1st Half Claire, 2nd Half Chris)

Lastly (though probably not happening), In 5 you and your Partner were always close to each other, completing the main task together. Though you still chose your protagonist, it didn't matter much as both were together always.

I'm hoping it goes original style, as I would rather just play my fave character first, then do other character stories later.

Posted on Jan 27, 2012 10:24:51 AM PST
Jesse Cortez says:
there seem's to be three main characters, Leon, Chris, and another person unknown. There may be three separate story, I do see that all three have partners so obviously co op from the trailer. It may be like RE5 but with three separate storylines...

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 6:42:06 PM PST
It looks to me that it will be a mix of RE2, RE4, and RE5......I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 9, 2012 11:50:04 AM PDT
Retrobat says:
I think the partner system is supposed to be more like Revelations, where you hardly even know you have a partner following you.

Posted on Apr 12, 2012 7:05:25 AM PDT
J. Curry says:
Official word is that you choose which Campaign you want to run through: Either Leon, Chris, or Jake (Wesker's Son) and then they all converge in China for some final chapter or something. Someone from Capcom is quoted for saying the game will take roughly 30 hours to beat.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 14, 2012 6:27:03 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 14, 2012 6:28:18 PM PDT
Lat says:
What he said, but Capcom also said that each campaign would be a little shorter than RE5, which kinda bums me out a little since I felt RE5 was a little too short for my tastes, but overall the entire game would be about 30 hours.

Posted on Sep 28, 2012 10:16:53 PM PDT
J. Giron says:
there are 3 campaign's in the game Chris, leon, and jake plus a hidden campaing when you beat the game.. Anyway chris campaign is more action pack, while leon's campaign is more classic horror you have much more limited resoures.. then there's jake's campaign which is a mixture of both leon's and chris campaign's constisting of action and horror.. :)

I really cant wait for this game wish it was more like the OG RE games but as games tend to do is evolve so they can sell to everyone but its a good thing there good..
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Resident Evil 6 forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jan 26, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 6 by Capcom (Xbox 360)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (419)