Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
what's included in the box?
asked by Amazon Customer on November 26, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 answers
A
Cradle, instruction, cables, camera
C. Baima answered on November 26, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The camera, the battery, a lanyard, instructions, battery charger, CD. CD includes full manual and some SW to view the pictures. Also a USB connection to a PC if you save the pictures to the camera instead of to an SD card and want to download to the PC. I think it lets you put it on You Tube directly, and an AV cable.
gizzy answered on November 26, 2012

A
The camera, the battery, a lanyard, instructions, battery charger, CD. CD includes full manual and some SW to view the pictures. Also a USB connection to a PC if you save the pictures to the camera instead of to an SD card and want to download to the PC. I think it lets you put it on You Tube directly, and an AV cable.
gizzy answered on November 26, 2012

A
The box includes the camera, battery pack, battery charger, AV cable, USB connection cable, CD-ROM with software and owner's manual for advanced features that you can download on your computer, hand strap, brush and basic owner's manual
P. Burks answered on November 26, 2012

A
They have instructions ,cd software , a charger, I believe chords to connect to the computer
Julie answered on November 26, 2012

A
It comes with a battery, a battery charger, a cable to hook it up to a TV, and a cable to plug it into a computer. It also has a basic owners manual, and software. I had to purchase a memory card separately. The camera does have some built-in memory, but only holds a few images.
Terri J. Morgan answered on November 26, 2012

A
Hi! Along with the camera is an adjustable wrist strap, battery charger, USB cable, audio visual cable for TV, quick start and underwater use guides, and a disk which contains the full manual and picture managing/editing software. Hope this helps!
Alan Schlesinger answered on November 26, 2012

A
USB cord which is very short BTW, strap, instruction booklet, battery and charger, and I am sorry but I don't remember if there was a CD for software but I think there was. I am not very happy with this camera - 50% of the pictures come out good, others are over-exposed, etc.
april showers answered on November 26, 2012

A
Camera, small wrist lanyard, charger, battery, USB connection cable, CD-ROM with Panasonic software and paper instructions.
NYer answered on November 26, 2012

A
The camera; a program disc for your computer on operations; a cleaning set to keep the seal clean and camera clean; usb cable; small carry strap; rechargeable battery w charger. I also got the extra pic storage
alecia answered on November 26, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product