when inkling is going to be available? WHEEENNNN!!!!!
asked by Marcela Brady on October 27, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 41 answers
A
From Wacom. Obviously, there are more pre-orders for this on Amazon than there are units available, note the phrase "to fulfill a portion of the backlog". I'm thinking Wacom underestimated the size of the response this thing got.

The Inkling product will be introduced in the USA with limited availability in mid-November. Initial supplies of the product will be used to fulfill a portion of the backlog of orders at Amazon.com, currently Wacom's selected reseller of the product in the United States. Our Wacom team are working hard to increase the availability of the product over time, and will post updates as information becomes available. We deeply appreciate the patience of our customers as we introduce this exciting new product.
Erik K answered on November 5, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't think they had any idea it would be quite this popular, particularly as a pre-order. Hoping to get mine, too, before Christmas. But, if it's delayed further, it's delayed further - that certainly won't make me not buy it. I understand how anxious people are to get their hands on one of these - I feel the same way - patience is a virtue. (yeah, yeah, I still want it here now, too ;-)
Kelly A. Flinn answered on November 18, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Officially shipped. Mine will be here on Wednesday. I bet they just got the first batch today.
Erik K answered on November 21, 2011

A
I just received email confirmation that it shipped next day should be here tomorrow - can't wait!!!!
L. Shane Neighbors answered on November 21, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This is just bad business all around (on Wacom's part)
Alec answered on November 17, 2011
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It's frustrating for sure. I did not get notification at all. I accidentally checked in the right minute. The problem is that Wacom did not expect to have a high demand. They simply cannot produce them fast enough and Amazon has too many to notify but not enough supplies.
Sometimes you have to refresh your browser to see it.
Sergio L. Cariello answered on December 24, 2011

A
Epic fail on Wacom's part. They've now generated a nice resell market on eBay - at 2 to 3 times the price.
Michael answered on December 11, 2011

A
Cynthia- Both Wacom and Amazon customer service have no idea when.
wacom says soon but no specific date or month.
i know wacom has been getting returns from amazon customers but none of that is disclosed to customer service people. Only way to get it now is on eBay .
Sergio L. Cariello answered on December 15, 2011

A
When are you going to get some Amazon. I heard the 17th of December but that came and went! Come on! What is Wacom doing?
Cynthia Brewer answered on December 18, 2011

A
What good does it do to be on the E-mail me when available list if Amazon doesn't email you? I am sure we allhave better things to do than to constantly sit on line. Sergio were you able to get one?
Cynthia Brewer answered on December 24, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

See all questions about this product