when is season 3 being released ???????????

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 8, 2007 8:00:28 PM PDT
The Dude says:
when is season 3 being released ???????????

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2008 12:55:06 AM PDT
its not.

you know, I don't know who is to blame here, whether it be Viacom or Nick, either way I'm pissed. It makes me mad that my parent's generation is getting to relive their favorite tv show moments (and I've even seen some dvd releases from strange and obscure shows from the 70s and 80s). And yet, here we are, the 90's generation gets the shaft and most of us will only get to relive our favorite tv shows from memory. And we all know memory doesn't stand the test of time. Yeah, this is totally fair. I'm about ready to burn down the Viacom headquarters. thanks a lot mofos.....

Posted on May 22, 2009 1:21:13 PM PDT
We are also anxiously awaiting the possible release of Pete and Pete Season 3. So many other tv shows are released that are not half as good as Pete and Pete.
Why not try releasing all the old nickelodeon shows? For example, add'l seasons of clarissa explains it all and the secret world of alex mack? I'm sure there is a market for these. We've already written to Viacom. Thank you.

Posted on May 24, 2009 8:11:18 AM PDT
A. Simpson says:
I'm still hanging in there and hoping for a season 3 DVD. Please Viacom and Nick!!

Posted on Aug 20, 2009 8:10:36 AM PDT
We're hoping Season Three of Pete & Pete is released on DVD.

Posted on Feb 1, 2010 9:05:57 PM PST
The Trophy says:
If you want to go with the option...you can get the third season on bootlegged dvds. It sucks. The only way to get a glimpse of your childhood is to hang at the mercy of corporate jerks who couldn't care less about what their older fans grew up with and want to see again or break the law and risk prison time on top of a hefty fine. I think those in power secretly know the 90's had the best cartoons, and that's why you see so little stuff that aired on ABC, NBC, Nick, or any of the other channels released officially on dvd. They are probably afraid if young kids see the stuff from the 90's they'll look at kids programming on now and be like, "WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP!" AW, WHAT A SHAME THAT WOULD BE!!! HANNAH MONTANA COULD DISAPPEAR FROM THE AIR WAVES FOREVER!!! BOO-WHO (ALL CAPS ARE SPOKEN SARCASTICALLY) Thanks for reading!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 2, 2010 4:53:39 AM PST
A. Simpson says:
I'll have to agree. I can't believe some of the lame cartoons that are on right now. Fortunately, my son outgrew Nick and Disney before the Hannah Montana's took over the air waves. I've only seen a little bit of that show and the overacting was more than I could handle.

Posted on Feb 9, 2010 9:11:45 AM PST
The Trophy says:
Yeah, I picked up on that myself...how mostly the kids on that show, overreact, yell, and act like a total idiot about everything. I am not one of those people that really buys into the whole argument about how bad stuff on TV, music, and video games will turn your kids into a serial killer...but I think all this running around like an idiot on this show does rub off on some kids. I've seen the behavior emulated before in real life, and then *presto* there they are...Hannah Montana sneakers on the kids feet, or a back pack on their back, or worse both.

I've heard and read the argument online numerous times, about how these new shows suck to older people because they are marketed at kids, and not adults. I hate that response because I was recently on Youtube and saw a ten year old girl saying she grew up with and liked the recent "Pokemon" seasons, until she went back and watched the Early seasons...then she couldn't stand the newer seasons because she could see they were sheer crap with very sub-par writing making up the story.

Also, somewhat of topic (but still illustrates my point that somethings on TV have become crap), I knew someone who let an 11 year old kid he coached, who thought WWE's version of ECW was hardcore, borrow a tape of the OLD ECW from about 10 years ago...and the kid was blown away. The newer product couldn't hold a candle to the older and version.

Lots of things have become crap and it's not that we are just older... Seriously, take the older "Sesame Street" and pit it against a more recent show like "Teletubies." Most adults will prefer Sesame Street because it's just a better show all around.

Posted on Feb 9, 2010 10:38:21 AM PST
A. Simpson says:
The old Pokemon shows were definitely better! It's like they're trying to hang on but ran out of good ideas! My son doesn't watch anymore so I'm not subjected to them. I have seen some other new shows on PBS and they just aren't up to par anymore. I see them and I think, "Seriously, this is PBS!"

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 16, 2010 4:44:44 PM PDT
The Trophy says:
I know I'm a little late...but, yeah. Pokemon should have ended Ashes's story a LONG time ago. They could have always got a new main character, or stopped making a series for every new game that comes out. Aw, well. I'm happier with my DVDs of old shows and cartoons than with TV in general these days. Remember in the early 90's TV consisted of 40 channels and you watched them all? Now it's 300-400 channels, of all infomercials or reality shows. And remember when TLC or Discovery Channel used to show documentaries and now they have shows on about midgets and Kate and her 8 kids?...AWESOME!!! Seriously, the only stuff I seem to watch on TV now is re-runs of "The Simpsons," "Family Guy," or "Adult Swim." I'd get rid off my Direct TV, buy my girlfriend insists on keeping it and going half-and half on it. What a waste of money!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Sep 8, 2007
Latest post:  Jun 16, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Adventures of Pete & Pete - Season 2
The Adventures of Pete & Pete - Season 2 by Michael C. Maronna (DVD - 2005)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (73)